Beta customer Allina Health says Infor Lawson Cash and Treasury Management "is going to solve a lot of our problems."
"We are going to reduce 50 percent of our time in the treasury area, on a daily basis, just working on the importing of bank files," says Allina finance manager, Bill Imholte, in a new 3-minute video.
Allina Health is a comprehensive medical system with 11 hospitals and more than 90 clinics, including specialty care, based in Minneapolis. Allina started with Lawson in 1998, and uses the Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management Suite.
Currently, Allina is working with the Infor Lawson Cash and Treasury Management application "to try to streamline our cash processes. We are trying to get rid of manual processes: Xcel spreadsheets, Access databases, file cabinets full of data, and try to consolidate it into one application so it's easier to use," Imholte says.
Here are excerpts:
- "The Cash & Treasury application is going to solve a lot of our problems as far as consolidating everything into one application. We're going to get rid of manual processes. We're going to have security to make sure we have all the files. It's going to automate our journal entries, which is a huge burden to our accountants."
- "We are going to reduce 50 percent of our time in the treasury area, on a daily basis, just working on the importing of bank files."
- "The reconciliation of non-Lawson data had been taking us days. We are projecting that now it's going to take us a couple of hours a month-less than a day—which we are just ecstatic over."
- "Cash and Treasury is going to help us with our growth, just for the fact that we are going to be able to look at our cash position much easier."
- "As we grow and learn with this application, it's going to give us better data sources to look at: Where do we need to invest? Do we have enough money on hand? It's going to give us a better financial picture."
- "The Allina Health and Infor Lawson relationship has grown through the years. I think it's been a great partnership. They help deliver the solutions we need for patient care, financials, et cetera."
Watch the Allina Health video.