When advances in technology spurred the need for evolution at longtime Infor customer Carolina Wholesale Group, Infor Distribution SX.e rose to the challenge.
"While our current version has always been effective for managing the business, we have evolved and now need more advanced technology that can help us make smarter decisions," said Robert Collins, vice president and CFO, Carolina Wholesale Group. "The latest version of Infor Distribution SX.e will automatically determine which of our warehouses orders will ship from based on current inventory levels and customer location."
- The updated Infor Distribution SX.e will allow Carolina Wholesale to increase operational efficiency by improving process management.
- The freight module will help deliver more accurate quoting for freight costs.
- The inventory replenishment module delivers user-friendly workflows and dashboards.
- Infor ION enables Infor Distribution SX.e to work with Carolina Wholesale's existing third-party CRM.
- Distribution SX.e will automate credit card processing and update paid order information in accounting.
- Distribution SX.e will automate processes in the purchasing department.
"With built-in workflows for purchasing and inventory, we are committed to helping distributors better manage their warehouses by driving optimization and increasing efficiency," said Andy Berry, general manager of distribution at Infor.
With the success it has seen with current Infor products, Carolina Wholesale also plans to implement the Infor Total Warehouse Logistics (TWL) package in the coming year to enable a mobile warehouse.