DuPage County has chosen Infor's integrated apps to link financials with human resources, and create a single, more-useful source of data.
DuPage County—the second-most-populous county in Illinois and part of the Chicago metropolitan area—has selected Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management, Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Infor Human Capital Management (HCM).
By standardizing on Infor solutions, the county will benefit from integrated finance and human resource management applications, to deliver a unified source of data and enable automated reporting for superior allocation of funds.
The county also will be able to:
- Consolidate data and reduce manual entry, increasing day-to-day staff productivity.
- Connect financials and payroll to automatically import HR information such as employee earnings.
- Generate financial reports automatically.
- Get faster reporting and analysis through advanced drill down capabilities.
- Have greater visibility into expenditures for more effective budgetary decisions to help reduce costs.
- Streamline procurement and optimize use of taxpayers' money.
- Share services across multiple departments.
Connectivity between human resources and finance departments is essential for governments to successfully maximize their revenue through better budgeting," said Kevin Curry, SVP, Public Sector, Infor. "Whether it's a local authority like DuPage County, a school district or a utilities provider, accurate information and the ability to analyze that information using technology enables improved business decisions for enhanced services to customers and constituents."