24-hour self-service from anywhere—GTECH Corp. is taking its human resources services to the cloud with Infor.
GTECH, a leading provider of gaming technology solutions, has implemented the Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery Knowledgebase and Case Management applications in the cloud. GTECH is transitioning the focus of its human resources department from performing tactical service functions to managing more value-add projects using the Infor applications.
"Our previous human resources webpage lacked ease of use and strong search functionality, making it difficult to locate information," said Richard Irving, director HR Shared Services and project manager, GTECH. "With Infor, employees can look for answers in the Knowledgebase on their own before logging a question in Case Management. This frees up time for our human resources staff while preserving a high level of service to users. We also like that the secure environment is available in the cloud 24/7 from work or home on a variety of devices."
- Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery helps to reduce manual, process-driven tasks for GTECH's HR department.
- GTECH chose to implement this new application in the cloud, providing users with secure 24/7 access to HR information from the office, at home or when traveling.
- GTECH customized the Infor Knowledgebase and Infor Case Management applications with its own branding, creating a unified point of reference for HR that supports the business image.
- Infor Knowledgebase acts as a unified repository for the company's human resources data. Employees can seek answers using the robust search functionality, which saves time by decreasing the number of questions addressed to the HR department.
- Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery integrates with GTECH's existing payroll application, providing users with a single sign-on to view paychecks and payment history.