The Hotel Westminster has selected Infor EzRMS to consolidate data and increase the flexibility and efficiency of its revenue management system
The 4-star luxury hotel in Nice, France, is already using the Infor Property Management System. Now Hotel Westminster is gaining from the cloud functionality of the Infor easy Revenue Management System (EzRMS) application and its state-of-the-art modules: Ez-QUOTE, Ez-COMPETE and Channel Manager interface.
"As a technology partner, their solutions have honed in on what really matters to organizations operating in our industry-from revenue management to personalizing the guest experience," said Evelyne Azzari, general manager, Hotel Westminster. "With one successful installation already complete, we're looking forward to reaping the benefits that Infor EzRMS will deliver such as streamlining our previously scattered, timeworn revenue management function."
Infor EzRMS is an integrated solution that offers a centralized management and control interface that will help to maximize revenue potential for Hotel Westminster:
- Infor EzRMS offers a rapid deployment process that increases efficiency and optimizes profits.
- The Infor EzRMS core module provides tools to understand market demand and customer behavior.
- Infor EzRMS Ez-QUOTE provides recommendations for the acceptance of ad hoc and/or repetitive group requests.
- Infor EzRMS Ez-COMPETE produces a comprehensive insight into pricing behavior, allowing for price and inventory control within distribution channels.
- Infor Property Management System and Channel Manager interface directly uploads recommendations from Infor EzRMS into Hotel Westminster's distribution systems, eliminating redundancies and increasing time savings for hotel staff.
The Infor EzRMS database provides more data for revenues, historical no-shows and occupancies, walk-ins, length of stay, guest-per-room information, and market segment figures.
"Infor provides a suite of applications designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of the hospitality industry," said Stewart Applbaum, SVP and general manager, hospitality, Infor. "Our recent acquisition of EasyRMS further solidifies our commitment to provide a comprehensive suite by adding strong revenue management capabilities to functionality for front office, reservations, housekeeping, engineering, event management, sales and marketing, and talent management."