The media have much to say about all the product innovations and other news presented at Inforum 2013.
Here's a sampling:
- IT Jungle: Infor Exudes Total Confidence at Annual User Confab
- USA Today: Charles Phillips' Comeback Means Competition for Oracle
- eWEEK: IBM, Infor Partner to Deliver Enterprise Apps on IBM SmartCloud
- InfoWorld: Infor Partnering with Amazon on Redshift-powered Cloud Analytics Platform
- CIO: Infor Launches Version 10x, Plans IBM SmartCloud Launch for Its Apps
- ZDNet: Infor to Ramp Product Cycle, Launches Social, Middleware, Cloud Apps
- InformationWeek: Infor Bets $500 Million on Enterprise App Refresh
- FSN: Charles Phillips, Infor CEO gives an interview to FSN editor Gary Simon
- Manufacturing.net: How Clouds Can Dominate Sunny Florida
Read all Infor announcements released during Inforum 2013.