The Inforum 2013 mobile app is now available from the Apple App Store and the Android Market. The Blackberry version is available here from your Blackberry device.
Stay connected and up-to-date, and make the most of your attendance at the user conference April 21-24 with the Inforum 2013 app. Al the information attendees need is in this continuously synced and updated application.
Those not able to attend also can use the application to access the latest conference announcements and activities.
The Inforum 2013 mobile app has something for everyone:
- Build your personal agenda: Log in for the first time, and your online schedule will be automatically downloaded to your mobile device. Make adjustments to your agenda on your mobile device or online, or build your agenda directly on the mobile app.
- Access the session catalog: Access the full listing of sessions and find the location for each session.
- Network with peers: Access the directory of attendees, including presenters, sponsors, and exhibitors to get and stay connected.
- Share on social media: Add to the social media conversation directly from the mobile app.
- Locate what you need while on-site: Access venue maps for the convention center, The Hub, and Expo, and adjacent hotels.