No two clouds should be alike
Industry-specific software built for the cloud
Eliminate barriers to growth
Infor CloudSuite helps Boskalis rapidly establish a global footprint and smoothly integrate newly acquired companies03:10
Make teamwork easy
FETIM gains a global platform for innovation and boosts collaboration with Infor CloudSuite03:36
Accelerate time to market
EBSCO gains competitive advantage and lower costs through Infor CloudSuite03:05
Discover universal computing
Wellspan achieves device-agnostic, platform-independent computing with Infor CloudSuite02:47
Pick a survey—any survey—on cloud, and the findings are pretty much the same. Spending on cloud is growing about as fast or faster than on any other discrete IT solution ever. IDG says that cloud spending comprises one of every...
How do you know if your organization is ripe for a cloud platform upgrade? Or, asked another way: Can potential benefits of such an upgrade be expressed in real business terms to help IT decision makers sell the upgrade concept...
In a recent blog post, I tried to answer the question of whether an organization needs a cloud roadmap. The answer was a resounding “yes.” With some 56% of a typical organization’s IT being hosted in the cloud by the...
Industry-specific software built for the cloud
Complete industry suites
- Industry-specific processes in the cloud—From front office to mission critical core functions, Infor automates more than edge applications. We power entire industries in the cloud.
Secure, global cloud
- Global, secure cloud services using Amazon Web Services—Modern cloud companies use proven public clouds and don't build data centers. Infor partners with Amazon to deliver highly secure cloud service at a lower cost on a global scale.
Flexible deployment options
- Flexibility that fits your business—You can fully deploy in the cloud, use a combination of on-premise and cloud deployment, or choose to stay on-premise. Infor has the resources and infrastructure to support whatever choice is best for your business.
Video: Infor cloud journey
Watch this video to see an overview of Infor's cloud strategy, get guidance on topics like security and total cost of ownership, and learn how you can start planning your own journey to the cloud.
4,700+ Unique customers globally
6,300+ Customer sites
58 Million users
8+ Petabytes of data
<2 mins Time it takes to provision a customer
100 Countries accessing the Infor Cloud
99.9% Average historical uptime
120+ Customer and industry audits conducted each year
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.Learn more ›
Customer success stories
Industry-specific cloud solutions from Infor help many different kinds of organizations improve agility and achieve rapid return on investment.
- Public Sector Public Sector
- Aerospace & Defense Aerospace & Defense
- Healthcare Healthcare
- Retail Retail
- Manufacturing Manufacturing
- Food & Beverage Food & Beverage
- High tech High tech
- Oil & Gas Oil & Gas
Scott County, MN
One of the fastest growing counties in Minnesota, Scott County took advantage of the Infor Cloud to improve disaster readiness and operate more efficiently.Read customer profile ›
By implementing Infor CloudSuite financial solutions, Scott County was able to:
- Reduce disaster recovery time from 48 hours to just 12 hours
- Eliminate the need to manage multiple services by moving to the cloud
- Free staff to focus on more strategic activities
- Establish a joint project with one of the county’s largest school systems to improve efficiency
A global manufacturer of airport equipment and products, JBT AeroTech chose cloud-based Infor EAM to help track maintenance work across 22 airports around the world.Read customer profile ›
By automating all maintenance in a single solution across the company’s entire worldwide footprint, JBT AeroTech was able to:
- Increase system efficiency by 15% to 25%
- Achieve nearly 100% uptime
- Consolidate alerts from multiple systems into a single, actionable event
- Save significant IT costs
- Quickly create consolidated reports for senior management
Greater Rochester Independent Practice Association (GRIPA)
A membership-based association of more than 1,000 physicians, the Greater Rochester Independent Practice Association (GRIPA) helps its members deliver multi-disciplinary care management and integration of electronic health records (EHRs) among its member practices.Read customer profile ›
GRIPA chose Infor to help integrate and aggregate new data with existing clinical information in order to:
- Identify gaps in care
- Create better reporting for payer-required quality initiatives such as blood pressure screenings
- Use analytics to develop more effective interactions
- Streamline care
- Improve patient outcomes
Modell’s Sporting Goods
America’s oldest family-owned and operated retailer of sporting goods and active apparel, Modell’s Sporting Goods chose Infor to implement a cloud-based solution to help improve employee selection, development, and succession planning.Read customer profile ›
By implementing Infor Talent Science, Modell’s achieved important operational improvements, including:
- Lower turnover
- A more efficient HR process
- Better tools for HR decision making
- More effective tools for identifying high achievers
A global leader in the plastics extrusion industry, Gloucester Engineering came to Infor to find a cloud-based solution that could optimize mixed-mode manufacturing and support the growth of the company without increasing IT costs.Read customer profile ›
Thanks to Infor Cloud Suite Industrial (SyteLine), and Infor ION Suite integration, Gloucester Engineering achieved a number of significant improvements, including:
- Saved more than $108,000 in annual direct payroll costs
- Lowered annual software and service costs by $34,000
- Reduced credit and payment leakage by $40,000 per year
- Slashed closing cycle time by 60%
- Reduced risk of lost data by having software in the cloud
With 13,000 employees in more than 50 operational facilities on five continents, Keystone Foods produces more than two billions pounds of poultry, 400 million pounds of beef, and 300 million pounds of fish annually. The company came to Infor to implement a cloud solution to improve work order management and reduce associated labor costs for 18 maintenance departments while minimizing IT costs.Read customer profile ›
Thanks to cloud-based Infor EAM Enterprise, the company was able to:
- Offer on-demand access to the system to everyone from anywhere
- Integrate production, maintenance, and inventory data with financial information
- Improve tracking of maintenance work orders and associated labor
- Gain visibility over 50 inventory stores and 7 facilities for parts inventory at any moment in time
- Cut annual payroll, software, and service costs
PRIDE Industries is a nonprofit organization that meets the manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, and facilities service needs of businesses and government agencies in the US, while creating meaningful jobs for people with disabilities. Operating in 11 states and the nation’s capital, PRIDE employs more than 4,500 individuals, including more than 2,500 people with disabilities.
The organization reached out to Infor for cloud technologies that could help reduce IT expenses while giving easier access to data for users with or without disabilities.Read customer profile ›
PRIDE Industries was able to:
- Improve internal communication
- Eliminate dual data entry
- Reduce operational costs
- Eliminate redundant manual processes
Expanding to new markets, bringing in new customers, and preparing for new headcount, NeoTek Energy knew its existing business management tools could no longer support the organization's continued growth. With Infor CloudSuite Business, the company now has one of the most advanced business solutions available in the cloud in one convenient package, so users throughout every part of the organization have tools to boost performance and efficiency.Read news release ›
With Infor CloudSuite, NeoTek Energy expects to gain:
- Best-in-class financial management
- Better time and attendance tools
- Automated delivery and procurement management
- More convenient service management
Learn how Infor's industry-driven cloud solutions can help you increase business agility, simplify your IT landscape, and reduce total cost of ownership.
Learn how our use of best practice and advanced security protocols safeguards your data.
- EXECUTIVE BRIEF: The art and science of value realization in the cloud
- INFOGRAPHIC: The cloud: even more strategic value
- VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite Executive Overview
- BROCHURE: The Infor Cloud built on AWS
- SPONSORED RESEARCH: Making the Most of Cloud: mission-critical applications in the Cloud
- WHITEPAPER: Driving real growth with cloud-based enterprise applications
- WHITEPAPER: Want to attract millenials? Deploy appealing technology
- BROCHURE: Business Without Borders Drives Cloud Adoption
- VIDEO: CloudSuite customers: Guilford, Greensboro, Billings Clinic
- VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite: Data security for cautious manufacturers
- VIDEO: Infor COO Pam Murphy discusses Infor CloudSuite
- WHITE PAPER: Top 5 risks of delaying a move to the cloud
- WHITE PAPER: Top 5 ways cloud solutions power business agility and perspective
- CUSTOMER VIDEO: Boskalis—Eliminating barriers to growth
- CUSTOMER VIDEO: EBSCO—Gaining competitive advantage
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
World-class cloud infrastructure
Infor CloudSuite is powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS), a global cloud hosting leader whose singular expertise and highly-secure infrastructure provide unparalleled protection and reliability.
Why Amazon Web Services?
Deploy in one of the most secure cloud environments available, providing visibility and control that are trusted by the US federal government.
Compliance for virtually any industry
Simplify compliance and reduce risk with AWS’s strict adherence to industry guidelines such as ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA, SOX, PCI, and GLBA, in addition to regional privacy laws.
Optimize system performance and keep your technology current. AWS is committed to ongoing innovation and to providing tools that support and empower your IT staff.
Next-generation cloud security
The Infor CloudSuite team builds upon the world-class security provided by Amazon Web Services, using best-practice protocols and practical safeguards that not only protect your data, but also offer confidence and peace of mind. Learn more about Infor CloudSuite security by reading our white paper, or contacting Infor's Information Security Officer, Jim Hoover, CISSP, CISM, CeH, ITILf at Jim.Hoover@infor.com.
- Best practices built into development
- Regular code reviews
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- TLS and transaction-based business logic
- Encryption using mechanisms like TLS, PGP and secure FTP
- Security through separation
- Layered defense architecture
- Third party interception protection
Policies & procedures
- ISO 27001 Conformance
- Regulatory compliance on as-needed basis (e.g., HIPAA, SOX, PCI, GLBA, regional privacy laws, etc.)
- Biometric-protected data centers
- Guard-controlled access
- Closed-circuit television monitoring
- Systems for physical intrusion monitoring, detection, and alerting
- Restricted access, limited user account permissions
- Hardening and managed patching
- Dynamic password management
- Server authentication through digital certificates
- Formal configuration and change management processes
- Customer-owned data, privacy protection
- Incident monitoring, logging, and auditing
Reliability you can trust
With Infor CloudSuite, you get guaranteed levels of server availability and system up-time that are difficult and costly to replicate with internal resources. Leave the hardware, licenses, and upgrades to us.
- 99.5% guaranteed server availability, 24/7/365 (99.9% historically)
- Service level agreements covering application uptime; strong business continuity measures
- Architecture designed to help support unexpected spikes in demand
- Secure connectivity with encrypted Internet traffic and server access
Disaster recovery strategy
- Immediate response to outages, threats, and other incidents
- Daily backups and data replication with a minimum of 14 days’ retention
- Off-site data centers containing redundant energy, networking, and hardware that include backup generators, UPS, PDUs, HVAC, firewalls, load balancers, N++ server farms, clustered servers and storage, and double parity RAID