The World’s First Industry Cloud Company
Complete industry suites
- Industry-specific processes in the cloud — from front office to back office to mission critical core functions. Infor automates more than edge applications. We power entire industries in the cloud.
Secure, global cloud
- Global, secure cloud services using Amazon Web Services — Second generation cloud companies use proven public clouds and don't build data centers. Infor partners with Amazon to deliver highly secure cloud service at a lower cost on a global scale.
Flexible deployment options
- Flexibility that fits your business — You can deploy in the cloud but still integrate to applications on premise using Infor ION, a next generation middleware platform.
Visit the Infor CloudSuite resource center
Read the latest cloud computing insights, strategies, and case studies.View the site
Specialized by industry
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Cut costs and speed delivery with powerful functionality.
Get everything you need to run your business: global finance, supply chain, procurement, and more.
Enhance performance throughout your small or mid-size organization.
Enhance performance in every part of your organization.
Speed time-to-consumer by improving performance of complex supply chains and more.
Develop the supply chain agility to effectively manage fluctuations in raw materials, production, and shipping.
Collaborate across systems and strengthen compliance.
Provide better guest experiences with a full suite of financial and operations tools.
Manage complex value chains, fast-paced projects, and more to meet escalating customer demands.
Deliver better citizen services, reduce government IT costs, and easily manage budgets, payroll, and assets.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.Learn more
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy. Learn more ›
World-class cloud infrastructure
Infor CloudSuite is powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS), a global cloud hosting leader whose singular expertise and highly-secure infrastructure provide unparalleled protection and reliability.
Why Amazon Web Services?
Deploy in one of the most secure cloud environments available, providing visibility and control that's trusted by the US federal government.
Compliance for virtually any industry
Simplify compliance and reduce risk with AWS’s strict adherence to industry guidelines such as ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA, SOX, PCI, and GLBA, in addition to regional privacy laws.
Optimize system performance and keep your technology current. AWS is committed to ongoing innovation and to providing tools that support and empower your IT staff.
Next-generation cloud security
The Infor CloudSuite team builds upon the world-class security provided by Amazon Web Services, using best-practice protocols and practical safeguards that not only protect your data, but also offer confidence and peace of mind. Learn more about Infor CloudSuite security by reading our white paper, or contacting Infor's Information Security Officer, Jim Hoover, CISSP, CISM, CeH, ITILf at Jim.Hoover@infor.com.
- Best practices built into development
- Regular code reviews
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- TLS and transaction-based business logic
- Encryption using mechanisms like TLS, PGP and secure FTP
- Security through separation
- Layered defense architecture
- Third party interception protection
Policies & procedures
- ISO 27001 Conformance
- Regulatory compliance on as-needed basis (e.g., HIPAA, SOX, PCI, GLBA, regional privacy laws, etc.)
- Biometric-protected data centers
- Guard-controlled access
- Closed-circuit television monitoring
- Systems for physical intrusion monitoring, detection, and alerting
- Restricted access, limited user account permissions
- Hardening and managed patching
- Dynamic password management
- Server authentication through digital certificates
- Formal configuration and change management processes
- Customer-owned data, privacy protection
- Incident monitoring, logging, and auditing
Reliability you can trust
With Infor CloudSuite, you get guaranteed levels of server availability and system up-time that are both difficult and costly to replicate with internal resources. Leave the hardware, licenses, and upgrades to us.
- 99.5% guaranteed server availability, 24/7/365 (99.9% historically)
- Service level agreements covering application uptime; strong business continuity measures
- Architecture designed to help support unexpected spikes in demand
- Secure connectivity with encrypted Internet traffic and server access
Disaster recovery strategy
- Immediate response to outages, threats, and other incidents
- Daily backups and data replication with a minimum of 14 days’ retention
- Off-site data centers containing redundant energy, networking, and hardware that include backup generators, UPS, PDUs, HVAC, firewalls, load balancers, N++ server farms, clustered servers and storage, and double parity RAID
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per user, per month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
- Icon SPONSORED RESEARCH: Making the Most of Cloud: mission-critical applications in the Cloud
- Icon WHITEPAPER: Driving real growth with cloud-based enterprise applications
- Icon WHITEPAPER: Want to attract millenials? Deploy appealing technology
- Icon VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite Executive Overview
- Icon BROCHURE: Business Without Borders Drives Cloud Adoption
- Icon VIDEO: CloudSuite customers: Guilford, Greensboro, Billings Clinic
- Icon PRESS RELEASE: Infor Announces Industry Application Suites in the Cloud
- Icon VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite: Data security for cautious manufacturers
- Icon VIDEO: Infor COO Pam Murphy discusses Infor CloudSuite
- Icon BROCHURE: Infor UpgradeX
- Icon WHITE PAPER: Top 5 risks of delaying a move to the cloud
- Icon WHITE PAPER: Top 5 ways cloud solutions power business agility and perspective
Fully utilize cloud-based and on-premises deployment methods, in any combination.
Learn how our use of best practice and advanced security protocols safeguards your data.