Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense
Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense
Industry specialization and agility—today’s necessities
Meet escalating customer demands with Infor CloudSuite™ Aerospace & Defense, a fully integrated, industry-specific solution suite deployed in the cloud.
From handling complex value chains and fast-paced program launches to shortening cycle times and managing MRO service operations easily, you get advanced functionality backed by decades of practical application and relied upon by over 5,500 customers worldwide.
Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense offers agility and visibility into every facet of your enterprise—suppliers, contractors, customers, and business partners—all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for aerospace & defense.
Meet the new production norm
Comprehensive management tools and features for shop floor scheduling and lean production increase efficiency across all MTO and ETO operations.
Swift implementation, out-of-the-box functionality, and industry specialization get you moving quickly on plans for growth.
Increase reliability and accessibility
Robust ERP and configuration functions, industry-leading security, and mobile capabilities protect your data and give you control from any device.
Only Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense offers an end-to-end solution with functionality tailored to meet the industry’s complex product demands and also satisfy the need for regulatory compliance, program management, and mission-critical quality control—with the added benefits of cloud deployment.
Quality and production
- Shop-floor scheduling and lean production tools
- Compliance with OEM and other complex regulations
- Program management
Customer relationship management
- A 360° customer view with OEM profiles
- Detailed transaction tracking tools
Deep, custom analytics
- Easy-to-use, built-in reporting tools
- Customized views for front-line users, managers, and executives
Supply chain visibility
- Advanced procurement tools
- Raw materials sourcing for lower costs
- Faster product delivery across the supply chain
- Sophisticated design, engineering, and development tools
- Advanced product lifecycle management for faster launches
- Product configuration for customization, quoting, and engineering tasks
Planning and inventory
- Scheduling for all processes, MMOG requirements
- Support for engineer-to-order (ETO) and service parts
- High-volume production management
Why cloud deployments power A&D
Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense is the most secure, complete, and flexible cloud-based solution suite available to the industry. More than 5,500 manufacturers are already benefitting from moving their solutions to this environment protected by Amazon Web Services. Only Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense provides tools for:
Continuous engineering improvements mean that each item you make is unique, even if its name or part number doesn’t change. Get tools to manage each unique configuration—from design, plan, and build, to maintenance—of the products you deliver to your customers.
Manage processes with precision and attention to detail so you can achieve the highest levels of operational excellence possible. Be confident your products, processes, and services are reliable enough to meet the complex demands of this critical industry.
Eliminate spreadsheets and replace them with robust defense contract management capabilities, plus serial and lot traceability for build and product maintenance. You'll be able to comply with strict mandates for maintenance, while more proactively managing processes.
Get tools for unit, date, and use-up affectivity, and revision control, as well as the ability to manage bills of materials for design, planning, manufacturing, and service. You’ll be able to increase resource utilization and reduce inventory levels—with a single solution.
Get a consolidated view of all regulation requirements, plus tools for managing manufacturing operations and supply chain activities, so you can reduce your cost of operations, while improving your ability to deliver goods on time to your customers.
Upgrade without disrupting your enterprise, while also lowering your total cost of ownership. You’ll have the peace of mind that comes with always having the latest technology.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per-user, per-month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
- BROCHURE: Infor Discovery Guide
- WHITE PAPER: Top five risks in delaying a move to the cloud
- WHITE PAPER: Claiming your spot in the fast lane: Top five ways cloud solutions power business agility and perspective
- TECHNICAL PAPER: Plain talk about security in the cloud
- ARTICLE: Ten steps to cloud deployment: A roadmap for A&D companies
Explore other industries
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.Learn more ›