Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense
Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense
Industry specialization and agility—today’s necessities
Meet escalating customer demands with Infor CloudSuite™ Aerospace & Defense, a fully integrated, industry-specific solution suite deployed in the cloud.
To remain competitive, you need an agile, comprehensive, and secure cloud-based solution that meets ITAR standards, has robust data authorization control, and the ability to protect licensing while maintaining trade regulation compliance. Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense provides these advanced capabilities, backed by decades of practical application and relied upon by over 5,500 aerospace and defense manufacturers worldwide.
Infor Cloudsuite Aerospace & Defense offers the speed and agility to bid for new products, market in regions around the world, and easily connect with customers and suppliers—all within a secure infrastructure built for the most demanding needs in commercial aviation and defense manufacturing.
Use the newest, industry-specific technology
Get the unique A&D capabilities you need on the most innovative technology available—no customizations required.
Improve speed and agility
Swift implementation and out-of-the-box functionality with easy-to-use solutions to get you moving quickly on your plans for growth.
Increase reliability and accessibility
Robust ERP and configuration functions, industry-leading security, and mobile capabilities protect your data and give you control from any device, wherever you are.
Only Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense offers an end-to-end solution with functionality tailored to meet the industry’s complex product demands and also satisfy the need for regulatory compliance, program management, and mission-critical quality control—with the added benefits of cloud deployment.
Quality and production
- Shop floor control
- Time tracking
- Program management
- Non-conformance material handling
- A 360 degree contract view
- Contract flowdown of customer needs
- Revenue recognition by CLIN
- Progress invoicing
- Export controls
Deep, custom analytics
- Easy-to-use dashboards
- Project costing
- Contract analysis
Supply chain visibility
- Requisition Workbench
- Contract/project pegging
- Project planning
- DPAS rating
- Cost allocations
- Intercompany trade
- MAUC transfers
Planning and inventory
- Fair and unbiased allocations
- Warehouse pegging
Why cloud deployments power A&D
Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense is the most secure, complete, and flexible cloud-based solution suite available to the industry. More than 5,500 manufacturers are already benefitting from moving their solutions to this environment protected by Amazon Web Services. Only Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense provides tools for:
Capture customer terms and conditions for comprehensive contract and program management, and easily flowdown these requirements to both manufacturing and procurement. You’ll also have the tools to help internal program management better monitor project cost tracking according to performance and the most stringent A&D standards.
Manage all manufacturing, procurement and service needs with a single, integrated quality management module that handles Non-Conforming Material Reporting (NCMR), First Article Inspection (FAI), Material Review Board (MRB), and scrap. Used with Infor Ming.le™, quality management helps groups collaborate and share enterprise information for unstructured workflows.
Take advantage of a single, integrated solution for development, manufacturing and maintenance that includes spare parts management, MRO and depot repair for both commercial and defense industry work.
Manage manufacturing, engineering, service and program resources in a single solution for increased resource usage and inventory level reductions.
Get peace of mind with an ITAR compliant solution built in the AWS GovCloud and reinforced with enhanced security authorizations to manage access according to data content. Be confident your system will always be up-to-date with the latest security, ITAR, and other A&D industry access requirements with import/export trade compliance and control capabilities.
Free up your IT resources from day-to-day administration—including solution extension development. Now you can extend and personalize your system without customizing the source code, and keep the personalized experience in place even after product upgrades. Just another way to help your IT staff focus on the strategic initiatives you need to grow your business.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per-user, per-month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
- BROCHURE: Infor Discovery Guide
- WHITE PAPER: Top five risks in delaying a move to the cloud
- WHITE PAPER: Claiming your spot in the fast lane: Top five ways cloud solutions power business agility and perspective
- TECHNICAL PAPER: Plain talk about security in the cloud
- ARTICLE: Ten steps to cloud deployment: A roadmap for A&D companies
Explore other industries
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.Learn more ›