Infor CloudSuite Automotive
Infor CloudSuite Automotive
5 reasons to move to the cloud
Free up capital to meet your evolving operational needsGet the whitepaper
Turbo-charge your business in the cloud
Get deep manufacturing functionality, greaterRead the handbook
flexibility, and lower total cost of ownership
Built for the needs of automotive suppliers
The world’s first complete solution suiteWatch the video
designed specifically to meet your needs
Innovations built for the automotive industry
Legacy business solutions struggle to keep up with the pace of change in your business. Aggressive schedules, globalization, cost challenges, and increasingly complex components require a more agile and modern automotive solution.
Meet Infor CloudSuite Automotive, a comprehensive suite of industry-proven solutions, including a core ERP combined with high-value extension applications—all delivered in the cloud. Backed by decades of industry expertise and continually enhanced with the latest innovations, it’s designed to help automotive manufacturers modernize, innovate, and drive competitive differentiation.
Infor CloudSuite Automotive gives you visibility into every facet of your enterprise—including suppliers, customers, and products—all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for the automotive industry.
Manage complex launches
Support for 3-D printing, supply chain collaboration, and end-to-end quality management for complex parts and modules gives you the advanced capabilities necessary to compete effectively in today's industry.
Forecast better and faster
Improved planning, forecasting, and visibility help your company prepare more effectively for skill shortages, supply chain bottlenecks, and business risks.
Save money and foster growth
The ability to meet aggressive customer demands, increase high-volume productivity, and simplify compliance with TS16949 help you maintain quality and improve profitability.
Infor CloudSuite Automotive provides comprehensive, end-to-end functionality that helps boost performance across your entire organization. Eighty-four of the top 100 global auto companies use its core solutions, which continually evolve to match industry needs.
Quality and production
- Shop-floor scheduling and lean production tools
- Compliance with OEM and other complex regulations
- Program management
Customer relationship management
- A 360° customer view with OEM profiles
- Detailed transaction tracking tools
Deep, custom analytics
- Easy-to-use, built-in reporting tools
- Customized views for front-line users, managers, and executives
Supply chain visibility
- Advanced procurement tools
- Raw materials sourcing for lower costs
- Faster product delivery across the supply chain
- Sophisticated design, engineering, and development tools
- Advanced product lifecycle management for faster launches
- Product configuration for customization, quoting, and engineering tasks
Planning and inventory
- Scheduling for all processes, MMOG requirements
- Support for engineer-to-order (ETO) and service parts
- High-volume production management
Why cloud deployment powers automotive
Cloud deployment of Infor’s industry-tailored solutions is an ideal fit for automotive operational dynamics and business objectives. The Infor CloudSuite delivery model enables:
Without the need for hardware or physical implementation, you can quickly and easily extend Infor CloudSuite Automotive to new sites around the globe. Grant controlled access to emerging partners, suppliers, distributors, joint ventures, and other global entities.
Deploy Infor CloudSuite Automotive in weeks or months—not years like legacy ERP products. This allows your company to realize cost savings, heightened productivity, and increased profits sooner.
With more than 90 cloud customers—and 30 years’ experience delivering financials, procurement, and HR solutions—Infor supports you with unique expertise in deploying, hosting, and protecting critical applications in the cloud.
Reduce costs and implementation time by eliminating the need for servers, hardware, or maintenance resources. And because cloud delivery is a monthly subscription that can be expensed as an operating cost, you'll have more capital for strategic projects.
With data managed by Amazon Web Services, an experienced leader in cloud computing, your company benefits from best-practice protocols in application, network, physical, and operations security, as well as comprehensive monitoring.
Infor’s CloudSuite solutions feature an elegant, consumer-inspired interface that powers a centralized social collaboration platform and requires little or no training. Mobile capabilities also allow your employees to share information, resolve issues, and move projects forward—from anywhere.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per-user, per-month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
- Infor CloudSuite Automotive Solution summary
- Five reasons to move to the cloud
- Demo: CloudSuite Automotive, Introduction
- DEMO: CloudSuite Automotive, Order Management
- VIDEO: Supplier Communication in the Cloud
- VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite Automotive: A one-stop shop for all your needs
- VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite Automotive: An overview
- VIDEO: Why Cloud for Auto? Interview with AutoBeat
- VIDEO: Infor launches CloudSuite Automotive
- VIDEO: Security for the cautious manufacturer
Explore other industries
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.Learn more ›