Innovations built for the automotive industry
Legacy business solutions struggle to keep up with the pace of change in your business. Aggressive schedules, globalization, cost challenges, and increasingly complex components require a more agile and modern automotive solution.
Meet Infor CloudSuite Automotive, a comprehensive suite of industry-proven solutions, including a core ERP combined with high-value extension applications—all delivered in the cloud. Backed by decades of industry expertise and continually enhanced with the latest innovations, it’s designed to help automotive manufacturers modernize, innovate, and drive competitive differentiation.
Infor CloudSuite Automotive gives you visibility into every facet of your enterprise—including suppliers, customers, and products—all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for the automotive industry.
Manage complex launches
Support for 3-D printing, supply chain collaboration, and end-to-end quality management for complex parts and modules gives you the advanced capabilities necessary to compete effectively in today's industry.
Forecast better and faster
Improved planning, forecasting, and visibility help your company prepare more effectively for skill shortages, supply chain bottlenecks, and business risks.
Save money and foster growth
The ability to meet aggressive customer demands, increase high-volume productivity, and simplify compliance with TS16949 help you maintain quality and improve profitability.
Infor CloudSuite Automotive provides comprehensive, end-to-end functionality that helps boost performance across your entire organization. Eighty-four of the top 100 global auto companies use its core solutions, which continually evolve to match industry needs.
Quality and production
- Shop-floor scheduling and lean production tools
- Compliance with OEM and other complex regulations
- Program management
Customer relationship management
- A 360° customer view with OEM profiles
- Detailed transaction tracking tools
Deep, custom analytics
- Easy-to-use, built-in reporting tools
- Customized views for front-line users, managers, and executives
Supply chain visibility
- Advanced procurement tools
- Raw materials sourcing for lower costs
- Faster product delivery across the supply chain
- Sophisticated design, engineering, and development tools
- Advanced product lifecycle management for faster launches
- Product configuration for customization, quoting, and engineering tasks
Planning and inventory
- Scheduling for all processes, MMOG requirements
- Support for engineer-to-order (ETO) and service parts
- High-volume production management
Why cloud deployment powers automotive
Cloud deployment of Infor’s industry-tailored solutions is an ideal fit for automotive operational dynamics and business objectives. The Infor CloudSuite delivery model enables:
A framework that can scale globally
Faster implementations and time to value
A track record of enterprise cloud success
Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
Trusted, secure, and reliable cloud technology
Beautiful user experience
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy. Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per-user, per-month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Service Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
- Icon DEMO: CloudSuite Automotive, Order Management
- Icon DEMO: CloudSuite Automotive, Supplier Exchange
- Icon VIDEO: Supplier Communication in the Cloud
- Icon VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite Automotive: A one-stop shop for all your needs
- Icon VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite Automotive: An overview
- Icon TECHNICAL PAPER: Plain talk about Infor CloudSuite security
- Icon VIDEO: Why Cloud for Auto? Interview with AutoBeat
- Icon VIDEO: Infor launches CloudSuite Automotive
- Icon VIDEO: Security for the cautious manufacturer
The overview guide to Infor CloudSuite Automotive provides an executive summary of the suite’s features, footprint, and benefits.
Read how a cloud-based ERP system can accelerate time to value for manufacturers.
Explore other industries
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Cut costs and speed delivery with powerful functionality.
Enhance performance throughout your small or mid-size organization.
Enhance performance in every part of your organization.
Speed time-to-consumer by improving performance of complex supply chains and more.
Develop the supply chain agility to effectively manage fluctuations in raw materials, production, and shipping.
Collaborate across systems and strengthen compliance.
Provide better guest experiences with a full suite of financial and operations tools.
Manage complex value chains, fast-paced projects, and more to meet escalating customer demands.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.