Power your corporate goals with deep functionality in the cloud
C-suite executives are expected to drive more strategic initiatives to achieve new levels of growth—while keeping in place strong financial fundamentals. Doing so requires a robust system that can automate traditional financial operations, manage all basic human resources functions, and efficiently manage procurement processes with suppliers. Relevant and timely data, combined with insightful analytics, is also essential for decision makers working to get the most out of their most valuable resources: people, customers, and suppliers.
Modernize your business with Infor CloudSuite™ Corporate, a proven, ready-to-run cloud solution built specifically for Tier 1 companies. You’ll get a next-generation back office system that can power all your financial, supply management and procurement, human capital management, and enterprise performance management needs.
Not a Tier 1 company? Read about Infor CloudSuite Business, built specifically for small and mid-size companies.
Take me to Infor CloudSuite Business ›
With Infor CloudSuite Corporate, you can easily manage your company’s business needs within a secure, flexible, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure. Your company always runs the latest version—and pays only for what’s needed.
No more owning servers that dramatically lose their value the instant they get up and running. No more having to outfit your IT infrastructure to accommodate dramatic seasonal fluctuations. And no more having to incur big capital expense to test out a new business operation in an emerging market or a new business model. You can also say good-bye to waiting months for new acquisitions to be integrated into your core business so you can have full visibility of performance across entities.
Improve bottom-line performance and
Consolidate information across your enterprise and deliver financial data to decision-makers who can improve budget management, cost-reduction strategies, and forecast accuracy.
Automate procurement, manage supplier relationships more strategically, and closely monitor spending to lower your company’s cost-per-purchase-order and cost-per-receipt.
Empower HR and streamline service delivery
Hire more strategically and standardize onboarding processes with a unified human resource management solution that spans your entire organization and connects to various transactional and operational systems.
Tie employee performance to
Create opportunities for top performers, reduce attrition, and provide incentives for exceptional performance throughout your organization with a robust talent management platform.
Simplify travel and expense management
Our expense management solution eliminates manual processes, allows employees to enter expenses on the go, and ultimately cuts the cost of processing reports by up to 80%.
Reduce risk with
Give your management team the in-context business intelligence needed to make informed and timely decisions with world-class business analytics and complete financial performance data—accessible anytime, anywhere.
With Infor CloudSuite Corporate, you get comprehensive business solutions that can boost performance and efficiency in every part of your organization.
Enterprise financial management
- Strategic ledger, project accounting
- Cash and treasury management
- Invoice automation and reconciliation management
- Comprehensive supplier management, including requisition center and sourcing
- Contract management and mobile supply chain management
- Supplier relationship tools
Financial performance management
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation, and strategic planning
- Reporting and analysis of performance throughout the organization
- Management of employee-initiated expenditures and revenue
- Travel and entertainment claims, planning, and pre-approvals
- Rechargeable time capture and supplier payments
Human resources management
- Integrated, end-to-end HR management with alerts and reports
- Tools for payroll, absence management, benefits, and administration
- Employee and manager self-service options
- Compensation, goal, and employee performance management
- Learning and development tools
- Talent acquisition and succession planning tools
- BI tools to synchronize information that traditionally resides in siloes
- Real-time view of enterprise-wide performance
- Personalized dashboards, workflows, and alerts
Why cloud deployments for ERP solutions
The Infor CloudSuite Corporate delivery model provides:
A framework to enable globalization
A track record of enterprise cloud success
Faster implementations and time to value
Beautiful user experience with social and mobile
Trusted, secure, and reliable cloud technology
A lower total cost of ownership
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy. Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per-user, per-month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
This overview of Infor CloudSuite Corporate provides an executive summary of the suite’s features, footprint, and benefits.
Understand the catalysts that exist today that are making smart CFOs migrate their business to the cloud.
Explore other industries
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Cut costs and speed delivery with powerful functionality.
Get everything you need to run your business: global finance, supply chain, procurement, and more.
Enhance performance throughout your small or mid-size organization.
Increase efficiency and customer service while reducing the costs of planning, operating, and maintaining your facilities, grounds, and equipment.
Speed time-to-consumer by improving performance of complex supply chains and more.
Develop the supply chain agility to effectively manage fluctuations in raw materials, production, and shipping.
Gain innovative and intelligent solutions that can boost workforce performance and efficiency in every part of your organization.
Collaborate across systems and strengthen compliance.
Provide better guest experiences with a full suite of financial and operations tools.
Manage complex value chains, fast-paced projects, and more to meet escalating customer demands.
Deliver better citizen services, reduce government IT costs, and easily manage budgets, payroll, and assets.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.