Infor CloudSuite Distribution
Infor CloudSuite Distribution
Innovations built for the distribution industry
Legacy enterprise solutions struggle to keep up with the pace of change in your business. To manage thousands of transactions, suppliers, and customers, while also accommodating evolving buyer behaviors, controlling costs, and effectively tracking potentially millions of inventory items, you need an agile, modern distribution solution.
Meet Infor CloudSuite™ Distribution, a complete distribution solution that combines the benefits of the cloud with functionality that’s designed specifically for SMB wholesale distributors like you. Backed by decades of industry expertise and continually enhanced with the latest innovations, it’s designed to help distributors modernize, innovate, and drive competitive differentiation.
Not a small- or mid-sized business? Read about Infor CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise, built specifically for Tier 1 and 2 distribution companies. Find out more about Infor CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise ›
Infor CloudSuite Distribution gives you visibility into virtually every facet of your enterprise—including suppliers, customers, and products—all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for the distribution industry.
Infor CloudSuite Distribution features robust ERP capabilities that encompass everything from order entry and pricing to purchasing and inventory management. Whether you’re a wholesale distributor in building materials, electrical, industrial, janitorial and sanitary, plumbing and HVAC supplies, or another field, you’ll get cloud-based, distribution ERP functionality that’s specifically tailored to your unique needs.
Modern user interface
With an intuitive user experience that can be personalized to fit the varied needs of your employees, everyone will be working in an environment that’s designed to increase productivity. Plus, your employees will be able to easily find the information that’s relevant to their jobs, see everything in context, and automatically receive alerts when something requires their immediate attention.
You can integrate Infor CloudSuite Distribution with other Infor solutions, such as Infor Reporting and Infor Enterprise Search, to eliminate operational silos and improve your business capabilities. You’ll also be able to improve the efficiency of your employees with workflow-, task-, and event-driven notifications, as well as powerful exception-management capabilities.
Infor CloudSuite Distribution provides comprehensive, end-to-end functionality that can help boost performance across your entire organization. Many of the top global distribution companies use its core solutions, including 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors, 7 of the top 10 plumbing/HVAC distributors, 8 of the top 10 electrical distributors, and 6 of the top 10 building material distributors. At Infor, we're continually evolving our solutions to match industry needs.
Meet increasing customer demands for more comprehensive services, such as kitting, light manufacturing, assembly, private labeling, and more.
Make intelligent purchasing decisions with access to a centralized interface that puts the information you need at your fingertips, and that deliver color-coded notifications for problems and exceptions. You'll also be able to manage the purchase of stock and non-stock products with advanced order control, inventory management, and other flexible features.
You’ll be able to handle the complex pricing requirements that are typical for many distributors, including matrix pricing, pricing discounts, quantity breaks, packaging breaks, contract pricing, and special pricing agreements (SPAs).
With a rebate management tool that handles the rebate claim process from beginning to end, you can easily and quickly recover the rebates you are entitled to and achieve the best possible product margins.
Why cloud deployment powers distribution
Cloud deployment of Infor’s industry-tailored solutions is an ideal fit for distribution operational dynamics and business objectives. The Infor CloudSuite delivery model offers:
Without the need for hardware or physical implementation, you can quickly and easily extend Infor CloudSuite Distribution to new sites, including new branches, warehouses, and acquisitions. Plus, you’ll be able to grant controlled access to emerging partners, suppliers, distributors, joint ventures, and other global entities.
With data managed by Amazon Web Services, an experienced leader in cloud computing, your company benefits from best-practice protocols in application, network, physical, and operations security, as well as comprehensive monitoring.
Reduce costs and implementation time by eliminating the need for servers, hardware, and maintenance resources. And because cloud delivery is a monthly subscription that can be expensed as an operating cost, you'll have more capital for strategic projects.
Infor CloudSuite Distribution features an elegant, consumer-inspired interface that powers a centralized social collaboration platform that requires little or no training. Mobile capabilities also allow your employees to share information, resolve issues, and move projects forward from anywhere.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per-user, per-month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
This overview guide to Infor CloudSuite Distribution provides a summary of the suite’s features, footprint, and benefits.
Learn more about this ready-to-run solution built specifically for distributors with deep, proven capabilities.
- How the Infor Distribution product import module helps the day in the life of an inventory manager
- An overview of EPAK for Infor Distribution
- Infor CRM transforms the day in the life of a sales person in the distribution industry
- How Infor Distribution helps the day in the life of a warehouse manager
- How Infor Distribution solutions assist the day in the life of a finance manager
- How Infor Distribution solutions assist the day in the life of a credit manager
- Introduction to the quote to delivery process for distribution
- BROCHURE: Infor Discovery Guide
- Introduction to Storeroom for integrated supply
- VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite Distribution
- TECHNICAL PAPER: Plain talk about Infor CloudSuite security
- WHITE PAPER: The top 5 ways cloud solutions power business agility and perspective
- Video: Infor Distribution solutions assist the day in the life of an inventory manager
Explore other industries
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.Learn more ›