Infor CloudSuite Fashion
Infor CloudSuite Fashion
From head to toe, everything works together
Legacy business solutions struggle to keep up with the pace of change in your business. Demand volatility, cost challenges, and increasingly complex, global supply chains require a more agile and modern fashion solution.
Meet Infor CloudSuite™ Fashion, a complete fashion solution in the cloud that includes the same proven industry-specific functionality that has helped more than 250 apparel, footwear, and textile manufacturers, as well as brand owners and private-brand retailers, gain and maintain industry leadership.
Infor CloudSuite Fashion offers modern software, a beautiful user experience, and pre-configured fashion best practices. You'll be able to manage both style and non-style products in the same system and gain visibility across every aspect of your value chain. Connect and share information with your internal team, suppliers, production staff, and customers, all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for fashion.
Become more agile
Old processes and approaches just don’t cut it anymore. Neither do legacy ERP solutions. You need an enterprise solution that is agile and responsive enough to keep up with your consumers’ demands and the needs of your growing business. As requirements change, scale capacity up or down to keep pace with your business.
Reduce total cost of ownership
Infor CloudSuite Fashion is provided on a subscription basis that includes complete fashion functionality for a simple monthly charge. You'll benefit from the latest technology and functionality in the cloud. And you'll be able to allocate fewer resources to IT and
infrastructure to free up capital for other strategic ventures, including new collections, international expansion, and acquisitions.
Ensure accessibility and reliability
Your business critical infrastructure and data will be managed by leaders in the fields of cloud and big data, and you'll have the security and reliability of regional data centers. So, you'll know that your systems comply with the latest standards in data security and rely on best-practice protocols in application, network, physical, and operational security.
Infor CloudSuite Fashion keeps every function of your company running with maximum efficiency, allowing you to focus on innovation and strategies for growth and profitability.
Product lifecycle management
Streamlines design, development, and merchandising of collections and styles, empowers your creative, technical, and commercial teams to collaborate, improves time-to-market and quality, and reduces development costs.
Supply chain execution
Provides comprehensive warehouse management functionality to help reduce inventory levels and increase inventory turns, while offering efficient same day pick, pack, and ship capabilities for both bulk and single pick shipments.
Customer lifecycle management
Offers users a 360-degree view of customers, combining contact data, the lead conversion process, and sales transaction information, which can help you manage customers better and meet their expectations in an omnichannel environment.
Enables you to simultaneously schedule, manufacture, and report on the number of pieces produced, materials, and labor used, or plan and manage cut, make, trim (CMT), if you source and issue fabrics and trims to your suppliers.
Planning and inventory control
Global inventory visibility supports an omnichannel strategy and greater clarity for effective inventory allocation and replenishment. Automatically generate accurate buy, production, and distribution plans to ensure you meet consumer demand.
Supply chain management
Get global inventory visibility and control as you purchase, source, and move raw materials, components, and finished merchandise around the world—from fiber to finished products.
Helps you to improve governance and compliance across your business, whether you are an international business with dozens of sites or you operate in a single country with one site.
Deep industry-specific fashion analytics
Data cubes, powerful slicing and dicing technology, industry-specific KPIs, and drill-downs help you steer your fashion business and make better decisions.
There is no other cloud fashion solution that offers complete end-to-end functionality built specifically for the needs of fashion companies. Only Infor CloudSuite Fashion features all of the following in a single offering:
Infor CloudSuite Fashion is a ready-to-run solution that offers complete end-to-end functionality built specifically to meet the needs of fashion companies. It provides deep, proven capabilities in key areas such as:
- Design and development
- Regulatory compliance
- Supply chain visibility
- Global finance
As you purchase and move raw materials, components, and finished goods around the world, Infor CloudSuite Fashion can help you improve visibility into your complete value chain. You get real-time insights into the needs of your suppliers, manufacturers, and customers, as well as social business and mobile tools to help enhanced collaboration and add 24/7 connectivity. And, Infor CloudSuite Fashion can support organizations with multiple companies, and provide visibility across multiple sites and warehouses.
With data managed by Amazon Web Services, an experienced leader in cloud computing, your company benefits from best-practice protocols in application, network, physical, and operations security, as well as comprehensive monitoring. In addition, because Infor CloudSuite Fashion is delivered in the cloud, not only can you modernize your business faster, but you gain greater business agility, more speed as you deploy and grow, and hassle-free ownership with no need to maintain your own hardware and apply upgrades and fixes—all while knowing your data is secure.
Because data is no longer stored on-site, with Infor CloudSuite Fashion you can say goodbye to expensive servers and hardware. This means you’ll have to devote fewer resources to hardware and software upgrades and fixes, and instead redirect support personnel to more strategic activities. It also means you stay current and can benefit from the latest technology and functionality. Plus, Infor CloudSuite Fashion can help you to strengthen your balance sheet by identifying opportunities for freeing up working capital and continuous improvement.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per user, per month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
This overview to Infor CloudSuite Fashion provides a summary of the suite's features, footprint, and benefits.
Read the executive brief to see how companies can reinvent their approach to operations, workflows, and information sharing with cloud deployment.
- DEMO: Sourcing plan and ordering from vendor
- DEMO: Presentation of new collection and taking pre-orders
- DEMO: Full demo – From Concept to Retailer – How cancellations can be turned into upselling
- DEMO: Managing a style/color cancellation due to fabric issue
- DEMO: Mass sales order replacement of a style/color to protect revenue
- DEMO: Analysis of supplier performance
- DEMO: Fashion demo, Intro
- DEMO: CloudSuite Fashion, Part 1
- DEMO: CloudSuite Fashion, Part 2
- DEMO: CloudSuite Fashion, Part 3
- DEMO: CloudSuite Fashion, Part 4
- DEMO: CloudSuite Fashion, Part 5
- DEMO: Fashion demo, summary
- BROCHURE: Infor CloudSuite Fashion
- ARTICLE: Suite dreams, the future of fashion applications
- VIDEO: The myths and realities of cloud benefits
- DEMO: CloudSuite Fashion - Order to Invoice
- VIDEO: CloudSuite overview, Fashion
- BROCHURE: Infor CloudSuite Fashion 10 Steps
Explore the Infor cloud
See our full offering of complete industry suites and point solutions in the cloud, Infor CloudSuite customer success stories, and more.Learn more ›