Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage
Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage
The right ingredients for speed, agility, and growth
Infor CloudSuite™ Food & Beverage has all the right ingredients to manage your complex operations and compliance requirements. This complete, yet flexible solution offers deep, proven end-to-end capabilities for all your critical processes.
Industry-rich functionality is delivered in the cloud, which means you get greater business agility as you grow with hassle-free ownership and security that follows best practice protocols.
Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage offers the tools to accelerate your global supply chain, bring new products to market faster, and implement efficiencies across the board—all within a reliable and secure infrastructure.
Proven food and beverage enterprise resource planning (ERP) capabilities across all major segments of the industry, including bakery, beverage, dairy, meat and poultry, prepared and chilled, and food ingredients.
Agility and speed
Swift implementation, built-in best practices, and industry specialization get you moving quickly toward operational efficiency and product innovation.
Reliability and accessibility
Robust ERP and configuration functionality, industry-leading security, and mobile capabilities protect your data and offer real-time visibility.
Only Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage offers an end-to-end solution with deep, proven functionality for all your critical business processes, as well as the benefits of cloud deployment.
- Forecasting and demand planning down-to-the-minute
- Production planning and scheduling
- Shelf-life and seasonality management
Supply chain management
- Raw materials and ingredient inventory visibility
- End-to-end tracking and traceability
- Warehouse and distribution management
Analytics and reporting
- Easy-to-use, built-in reporting tools
- Deep analytics for faster, better decisions
- Modern user interface and tools for workforce productivity
- Recipe and least cost formulation
- Integrated quality management and label compliance
- Advanced product lifecycle management for faster launches
- Accounting, budgeting, and reporting
- Visibility and compliance across multiple sites
- Multi-currency and multi-national support
Why cloud deployments for ERP solutions
Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage is the most secure, complete, and flexible cloud-based solution suite available. It includes the same proven functionality—now available in the cloud—that has helped more than 1,500 companies in key food and beverage segments.
You'll have real-time data, accessible at any time, across multiple sites, so it will be easier to expand to new locations and add users as your company grows and becomes more complex.
With data managed by professional, experienced providers, you benefit from best-practice protocols in application, network, physical, and operational security, and enjoy comprehensive monitoring, so you can be sure that your data is secure.
Because your data will no longer be stored on-site, you won’t need expensive servers and hardware. This means you’ll devote fewer resources to hardware and software upgrades and fixes.
You'll always have the most recent features and functions, and can more easily stay current with the latest technology innovations.
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per-user, per-month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
The overview guide to Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage provides an executive summary of the suite’s features, footprint, and benefits.
Fully utilize cloud-based and on-premises deployment methods, in any combination.
- TECHNICAL PAPER: Plain talk about Infor CloudSuite security
- Demo: CloudSuite Food & Beverage, Introduction
- Demo: Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage: introduction and user experience
- Demo: Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage: inventory management
- Demo: Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage—food safety: part 1—research a complaint
- Demo: Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage—food safety: part 2—initiate and monitor a recall
- Demo: Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage—food safety: part 3—quality testing and control
- Demo: Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage—food safety: part 4—capturing quality metrics
Explore the Infor cloud
See our full offering of complete industry suites and point solutions in the cloud, Infor CloudSuite customer success stories, and more.Learn more ›