Infor CloudSuite Healthcare
Infor CloudSuite Healthcare
Innovation built for healthcare organizations
Healthcare providers like you face a range of challenges, like implementing mandated reform while adapting to value-based reimbursement—all while focusing on controlling costs. At the same time, you’re expected to maintain a high level of patient satisfaction matched with quality outcomes.
Your operational and administrative systems need to support expanded responsibilities, transforming traditional financial, supply chain, and human capital processes while arming decision makers with sound, insightful data. You need a system that can take you into the future, while ensuring your departments and facilities run efficiently and effectively today. Finding a way to modernize your healthcare organization quickly, easily, and cost-effectively hasn't been easy—until now.
Meet Infor CloudSuite™ Healthcare, a comprehensive set of proven, healthcare-specific applications backed by decades of development and currently serving more than 100 healthcare organizations and one million subscribers in the United States.
Infor CloudSuite Healthcare offers visibility into every facet of your organization, all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for community hospitals, integrated delivery networks, academic medical centers, children’s hospitals, long-term care facilities, sub-acute care, outpatient clinics, and payers.
Alignment across operations
Get unified coverage for all your administrative and operational business processes, from attracting and retaining talent to managing your organization’s complex supply chain.
Improved patient outcomes
Deliver more predictable service performance with system-wide visibility, moving data from department silos and making it accessible, in real time, across the enterprise.
Greater efficiency and reduced turnover
Make better business decisions and optimize resources with robust enterprise financial management, performance management with in-context analytics, and next-generation talent management tools.
Only Infor CloudSuite Healthcare offers end-to-end functionality tailored to drive improved performance in every part of your healthcare organization—plus the benefits of cloud deployment.
Enterprise financial management
- Strategic ledger, project accounting
- Cash and treasury management
- Invoice automation and reconciliation management
Unified human resources
- Rich employee learning and development tools
- Talent acquisition and employee performance management
- Automated service delivery and workforce management
Deep analytics for healthcare
- Performance monitoring for supply chain, staffing, financials, and operations
- Role-based dashboards and healthcare-specific BI
- More than 300 pre-built KPIs derived from 25 years of industry experience
Supply chain management and execution
- Procure-to-pay process automation
- Integration with requisitions and maintenance systems for efficient inventory management
- Support for industry standards, including GLN and GTIN for optimizing GS1 standards with trading partners
- End-to-end transportation, warehouse, and logistics management
Capital asset lifecycle management
- Streamlined work order management, inventory control, preventive maintenance, parts management, contract and warranty management, resource scheduling, and regulatory reporting
- Detailed view of maintenance plans, use of labor, service contracts, and expenditures
- Synchronized management, movement, and safety of facilities, medical equipment, and IT assets and the resources that interface with them
Next-generation performance management
- Strategic management, planning and budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation, and reporting
- Strategic insights to better predict future outcomes
- Governance and control to respond to risk and regulatory requirements
Why cloud deployment powers healthcare
Infor CloudSuite Healthcare delivers a single offering that helps you:
The speed of cloud deployment can help you realize a quicker time to value. And, because data is no longer stored on-site, you can say goodbye to expensive servers and hardware, and redirect support personnel to more strategic health IT systems.
Real-time data is accessible anytime, anywhere and can be easily expanded to accommodate the addition of new facilities or clinics.
Transform and optimize your business processes with the most complete and proven healthcare-specific solutions, while enhancing your productivity with best-in-class mobile, collaboration, and analytics technologies.
Automatic upgrades help ensure up-to-date, optimized solutions with scalable processing to respond to changing environments.
With data hosted by Amazon Web Services, an experienced cloud-computing leader, your organization benefits from best-practice protocols in application, network, physical, and operations security, as well as comprehensive monitoring.
We’ve created an elegant, consumer-inspired interface that’s so intuitive, it requires zero to little training. With a user experience this beautiful and easy-to-use, you can work more efficiently.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per user, per month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
An overview of Infor CloudSuite Healthcare that provides an executive summary of the suite’s features, footprint, and benefits.
Learn how our use of best practice and advanced security protocols safeguards your data.
Explore the Infor cloud
See our full offering of complete industry suites and point solutions in the cloud, Infor CloudSuite customer success stories, and more.Learn more ›