Infor CloudSuite Hospitality
Infor CloudSuite Hospitality
Maximize profitability in an increasingly complex market
With competition and market pressure escalating, it is more important than ever to have efficient, scalable technology that’s up to the challenge. Finding a way to modernize your business quickly, simply, and cost-effectively hasn’t historically been an easy thing to do.
Meet Infor CloudSuite™ Hospitality, built to meet the needs of hotel, gaming, and entertainment companies. It provides proven capabilities in key areas such as revenue optimization, property management, asset management and sustainability, business intelligence, social business collaboration, and mobility, all delivered within an integrated framework.
No other cloud solution offers complete end-to-end functionality built specifically for the needs of hospitality companies. Infor CloudSuite Hospitality offers you the ability to:
Act on your guest behavior
Infor CloudSuite Hospitality lets your workforce act on real-time information to analyze decision-making patterns, anticipate needs, and deliver remarkable service—from reservation to recommendation.
Drive more revenue
Sell the right product to the right customer at the right time and for the right price. Increase revenues from 4% to 7% from the first year, with sophisticated revenue management forecasts, guest recognition capabilities, and dynamic guest experience packaging.
Maximize your IT resources and budget
Free your IT organization to work on more strategic, proactive, and high-value initiatives and have the ability to classify your system as an operating expense to maximize capital.
Infor CloudSuite Hospitality keeps every function of your hotel running with maximum efficiency, allowing you to focus on guest service.
- Improve visibility and access to actionable data
- Quickly respond to and exceed guest expectations
- View lifetime value of a guest from the reservation or check-in screen
- Maximize yield and profit, while controlling costs
- Create constrained and unconstrained demand forecasts
- Get detailed analysis of transactional data, with multiple reporting options
Asset and incident management
- Schedule, track, and monitor incidents and work orders
- Expedite service delivery through mobile access
- Support green initiatives and asset sustainability
Social business collaboration
- Enable dynamic communication across the enterprise
- Quickly respond to guests' expectations
- Connect people, data, and systems for improved decision making
- Easily access relevant data at the point of service delivery
- Improve visibility and access to actionable data across your portfolio
- Minimize spending and control costs
- Eliminate operational silos
- Drive unparalleled end-to-end efficiency
- Create a unified technology environment
Why cloud deployment powers hospitality
Infor’s industry-tailored solution is already helping more than 19,500 hospitality companies worldwide. Only Infor CloudSuite Hospitality offers all of the following benefits:
Infor CloudSuite Hospitality creates a better experience for staff, guests, and executives through ease of use and collaboration tools that enable service delivery that exceeds expectations, and pricing controls and analytics that lower costs and provide real-time visibility into performance.
With thousands of cloud customers—and more than 20 years’ experience delivering, property management, and revenue management solutions—Infor Hospitality supports you with unique expertise in deploying, hosting, and protecting critical industry applications in the cloud.
With data managed by Amazon Web Services, a leader in cloud computing, your properties benefit from best-practice protocols in application, network, physical, and operations security, as well as comprehensive monitoring.
Because Infor CloudSuite Hospitality can be deployed in weeks, you realize cost savings, heightened productivity, and increased profits sooner, with a minimal upfront investment. Easily add new properties; our payment model accounts for a flat rate per room, per month for the complete system.
Reduce costs and implementation time by eliminating the need for servers, hardware or maintenance resources. And because cloud delivery is a monthly subscription that can be expensed as an operating cost, you'll have more capital for strategic projects.
Infor’s elegant, consumer-inspired interface powers a centralized social collaboration platform that lets users consume data through relevant, customized views. Mobile access capabilities allow your staff to share information, resolve issues, and serve guests—from anywhere.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per-room, per-month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
This overview of Infor CloudSuite Hospitality provides an executive summary of the suite’s features, footprint and benefits.
Learn how this combination of industry leading revenue, property, and asset management systems delivered in an integrated, collaborative framework will transform your business.
Explore other industries
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.Learn more ›