Industry specialization and agility—today’s necessities
Meet escalating customer demands with Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial, a fully integrated, industry-specific solution suite deployed in the cloud. From managing complex value chains and fast-paced product launches to shortening cycle times and easily managing product configurations, you get advanced functionality that's backed by decades of practical application and relied upon by over 5,500 customers worldwide.
You also get all the benefits that Infor's secure cloud hosting environment has to offer, including accelerated deployment, lower total cost of ownership, simplified upgrades, and a platform for sustainable growth.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial gives you visibility into every facet of your enterprise—suppliers, customers, and product lifecycles—all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for manufacturing.
Meet the new
Comprehensive management tools and features for shop floor scheduling and lean production increase efficiency across all MTO and ETO operations.
Swift implementation, out-of-the-box functionality, and industry specialization get you moving quickly on plans for growth.
Robust ERP and configuration functions, industry-leading security, and mobile capabilities protect your data and give you control from any device.
Only Infor CloudSuite Industrial offers an end-to-end solution with functionality tailored to meet the complex demands of MTO and ETO operations—and the benefits of cloud deployment.
Quality and production
- Shop-floor scheduling and lean production tools
- Compliance with complex regulations
- Program management
Customer relationship management
- A 360° view of customer activities
- Detailed transaction tracking
Deep, custom analytics
- Easy-to-use, built-in reporting tools
- Customized views for front-line users, managers, and executives
Supply chain visibility
- Advanced procurement tools
- Raw materials sourcing for lower costs
- Fast product delivery across the supply chain
- Sophisticated design, engineering, and development tools
- Advanced product lifecycle management for faster launches
- Product configuration for customization, quoting, and engineering tasks
Planning and inventory
- Scheduling for all processes
- Support for engineer-to-order (ETO) and service parts
- High-volume production management
Infor CloudSuite Industrial is the most secure, complete, and flexible cloud-based solution suite available to the industry. More than 5,500 manufacturers are already benefitting from moving their solutions to this highly secure, hosted environment.
Stronger network relations
Lower costs that enable innovation
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy. Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per user, per month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Service Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
- Icon Video: Cloudsuite Industrial overview
- Icon WHITE PAPER: From tree fort to Fort Knox: 5 ways cloud security beats on-premise
- Icon WHITE PAPER: Top 5 risks of delaying a move to the cloud
- Icon WHITE PAPER: Top 5 ways cloud solutions power business agility and perspective
- Icon TECHNICAL PAPER: Plain talk about Infor CloudSuite security
HANDBOOK: Infor CloudSuite Industrial
This overview guide to the Infor CloudSuite Industrial provides an executive-summary of the suite’s features, footprint and benefits.
BROCHURE: Infor CloudSuite Industrial
Learn how our use of best practice and advanced security protocols safeguards your data.
Explore other industries
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Cut costs and speed delivery with powerful functionality.
Get everything you need to run your business: global finance, supply chain, procurement, and more.
Enhance performance throughout your small or mid-size organization.
Enhance performance in every part of your organization.
Collaborate across systems and strengthen compliance.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.
Get in touch
Talk to an Infor specialist