Infor CloudSuite Industrial
Infor CloudSuite Industrial
Industry specialization and agility—today’s necessities
Meet escalating customer demands with Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial, a fully integrated, industry-specific solution suite deployed in the cloud. From managing complex value chains and fast-paced product launches to shortening cycle times and easily managing product configurations, you get advanced functionality that's backed by decades of practical application and relied upon by over 5,500 customers worldwide.
You also get all the benefits that Infor's secure cloud environment has to offer, including accelerated deployment, lower total cost of ownership, simplified upgrades, and a platform for sustainable growth.
Modernize your business for greater growth
Give your company real-time visibility
Infor CloudSuite Industrial gives you visibility into every facet of your enterprise—suppliers, customers, and product lifecycles—all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for manufacturing.
Meet the new
Comprehensive management tools and features for shop floor scheduling and lean production increase efficiency across all MTO and ETO operations.
Swift implementation, out-of-the-box functionality, and industry specialization get you moving quickly on plans for growth.
Robust ERP and configuration functions, industry-leading security, and mobile capabilities protect your data and give you control from any device.
Only Infor CloudSuite Industrial offers an end-to-end solution with functionality tailored to meet the complex demands of MTO and ETO operations—and the benefits of cloud deployment.
Quality and production
- Shop-floor scheduling and lean production tools
- Compliance with complex regulations
- Program management
Customer relationship management
- A 360° view of customer activities
- Detailed transaction tracking
Deep, custom analytics
- Easy-to-use, built-in reporting tools
- Customized views for front-line users, managers, and executives
Supply chain visibility
- Advanced procurement tools
- Raw materials sourcing for lower costs
- Fast product delivery across the supply chain
- Sophisticated design, engineering, and development tools
- Advanced product lifecycle management for faster launches
- Product configuration for customization, quoting, and engineering tasks
Planning and inventory
- Scheduling for all processes
- Support for engineer-to-order (ETO) and service parts
- High-volume production management
Infor CloudSuite Industrial is the most secure, complete, and flexible cloud-based solution suite available to the industry. More than 5,500 manufacturers are already benefitting from moving their solutions to this environment protected by Amazon Web Services.
Build global manufacturing capabilities that align with modern best practices for managing quality, value, and differentiation throughout the entire supply chain.
Quickly respond to economic shifts with business intelligence and superior data analytics. Get valuable insights into customers and products to speed lifecycle performance management.
Improve visibility over your complete value chain, including suppliers, contractors, and partner networks. Leverage social and mobile tools for enhanced collaboration and 24/7 connectivity. Recruit and retain millennial workers with consumer-inspired, modern solutions.
Strengthen your balance sheet by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement. Provide personnel with highly intuitive tools, encouraging them to be fully engaged, self-sufficient and proactive.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per user, per month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
This overview guide to the Infor CloudSuite Industrial provides an executive-summary of the suite’s features, footprint and benefits.
Learn how our use of best practice and advanced security protocols safeguards your data.
- CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) - Executive, BI - Day in the Life Demo Series #1
- CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) - Customer Service, Infor CPQ - Day in the Life Demo Series #2
- CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) - Customer Service, CTP - Day in the Life Demo Series #3
- CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) - Production - Day in the Life Demo Series #4
- CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) - Purchasing, Factory Track, Executive - Day in the Life Demo Series #5
- CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) - Portals - Day in the Life Demo Series #6
- DEMO: CloudSuite Industrial, General, SyteLine
- BROCHURE: Infor Discovery Guide
- EXECUTIVE BRIEF: How cloud solutions can help manufacturers achieve multi-dimensional growth
- VIDEO: Cloudsuite Industrial overview
- WHITE PAPER: Top 5 risks of delaying a move to the cloud
- WHITE PAPER: Top 5 ways cloud solutions power business agility and perspective
- TECHNICAL PAPER: Plain talk about Infor CloudSuite security
Explore other industries
With Infor CloudSuite, you get industry solution suites backed by decades of practical application and continuously enhanced with the latest innovations, from mobile access and social technologies to industry-driven analytics.
Products in the cloud
In addition to our industry suites, Infor offers many point solutions in the cloud, such as HCM, CRM, and EAM.Learn more ›