Infor CloudSuite Industrial
Infor CloudSuite Industrial
Industry specialization and agility—today’s necessities
Meet escalating customer demands with Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial, a fully integrated, industry-specific solution suite deployed in the cloud. From managing complex value chains and fast-paced product launches to shortening cycle times and easily managing product configurations, you get advanced functionality that's backed by decades of practical application and relied upon by over 5,500 customers worldwide.
You also get all the benefits that Infor's secure cloud environment has to offer, including accelerated deployment, lower total cost of ownership, simplified upgrades, and a platform for sustainable growth.
Modernize your business for greater growth
Give your company real-time visibility
Unique capabilities built for manufacturing
CloudSuite Industrial is a software solution to meet the complex needs of manufacturers today. Built on highly flexible, scalable architecture, the software allows manufacturers to be agile and in-sync with the fast-changing expectations of customers. It provides a solid foundation for advanced operations, strategic analytics, and global growth.
No matter your business model, CloudSuite Industrial is highly flexible, able to adapt to your needs, never forcing you into a rigid set of procedures. There’s no longer a need for modifications which can be costly, delay implementation and tangle future upgrades. Get a powerful, easy-to-use solution that works the way you do.
Scalable for growth
CloudSuite Industrial is ideally suited for the growing manufacturer with changing needs. Unmatched scalability allows you to add branches or locations, all without downtime. You can also easily separate data in case you plan to sell off a subsidiary. Plus, cloud deployment means you can quickly expand to any location without extensive IT support required.
CloudSuite Industrial is packed with deep functionality that comes from teams that intimately know and understand your industry workflows and strategic best practices. Forecasting, procurement, inventory, shipping, role-based dashboards and KPIs, in-context data, and more are built right into the core solution, not bolted on.
Only Infor CloudSuite Industrial offers an end-to-end solution with modern functionality, like contextual analytics and collaboration tools so you can give better customer service, manage preventive maintenance, ensure network visibility, and collaborate on innovative ideas with partners, suppliers, and customers.
Quality and production
- Shop-floor scheduling and lean production tools
- Compliance with complex regulations
- Program management
Customer relationship management
- A 360° view of customer activities
- Detailed transaction tracking
Deep, custom analytics
- Easy-to-use, built-in reporting tools
- Customized views for front-line users, managers, and executives
Supply chain visibility
- Advanced procurement tools
- Raw materials sourcing for lower costs
- Fast product delivery across the supply chain
- Sophisticated design, engineering, and development tools
- Advanced product lifecycle management for faster launches
- Product configuration for customization, quoting, and engineering tasks
Planning and inventory
- Scheduling for all processes
- High-volume production management
Infor CloudSuite Industrial is the most secure, complete, and flexible cloud-based solution suite available to the industry. More than 5,500 manufacturers are already benefitting from moving their solutions to this environment protected by Amazon Web Services.
Build global manufacturing capabilities that align with modern best practices for managing quality, value, and differentiation throughout the entire supply chain.
Quickly respond to economic shifts with business intelligence and superior data analytics. Get valuable insights into customers and products to speed lifecycle performance management.
Improve visibility over your complete value chain, including suppliers, contractors, and partner networks. Leverage social and mobile tools for enhanced collaboration and 24/7 connectivity. Recruit and retain millennial workers with consumer-inspired, modern solutions.
Strengthen your balance sheet by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement. Provide personnel with highly intuitive tools, encouraging them to be fully engaged, self-sufficient and proactive.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per user, per month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
Learn how our use of best practice and advanced security protocols safeguards your data.
This overview guide to the Infor CloudSuite Industrial provides an executive-summary of the suite’s features, footprint and benefits.
- DEMO: CloudSuite Industrial, General, SyteLine
- EXECUTIVE BRIEF: How cloud solutions can help manufacturers achieve multi-dimensional growth
- VIDEO: Cloudsuite Industrial overview
- WHITE PAPER: Top 5 risks of delaying a move to the cloud
- WHITE PAPER: Top 5 ways cloud solutions power business agility and perspective
- TECHNICAL PAPER: Plain talk about Infor CloudSuite security
Components of the Xi platform
Infor Ming.le – Collaboration
Learn more ›
ION – Process Integration
Learn more ›
IDM – Documents
Learn more ›
Learn more ›
Explore the Infor cloud
See our full offering of complete industry suites and point solutions in the cloud, Infor CloudSuite customer success stories, and more.Learn more ›