Infor CloudSuite Public Sector
Infor CloudSuite Public Sector
21st century applications to power 21st century governments
Infor CloudSuite™ Public Sector is a complete suite of applications made for all levels of government—including federal, municipal, education, public safety, transit, and utilitiesWatch the video
Build and grow responsive communities in the cloud
With Infor CloudSuite™ Public Sector, you can reduce IT upgrade and maintenance costs, easily manage budgets, payroll and assets, and deliver better citizen services—all in a cost-effective cloud environment that delivers unmatched efficiency, reliability, security, and compliance.
The solution is designed to address public sector needs from national government and federal agencies to state and local governments to colleges and universities. Your agency, department or campus will benefit from powerful, proven capabilities in budgeting, finance, procurement, public safety, asset management, human resources, payroll, governance risk and compliance, and community development and regulations.
Infor CloudSuite Public Sector offers visibility across your enterprise—employees, citizens, and resources—all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for government.
Scalable solutions across your agency or organization that enable cost effective management of your mission.
Small and Medium Government
Improve service with features designed to maximize responsiveness to demands for citizen services like 311, emergency management or education and transportation needs.
Engage constituents in government by combining critical ERP and configuration capabilities and mobile, with industry-leading security to protect your data.
Transit and Transportation
Drive efficiencies with comprehensive solutions for asset management that allow you to manage your fleet and maintain your roads while supporting employees with mobile and self-service capabilities.
Advance communication for first responders and enable critical connections of health data and computer-aided dispatch (CAD) in real time.
Enhance campus services and save money with a lower total cost of ownership and limited up-front investment that allows capital to be saved for expenditures that directly impact students, faculty, and staff.
Only Infor CloudSuite Public Sector offers an end-to-end solution with functionality tailored to meet the complex industry demands of government, education, transit, and utilities—all with the benefit of cloud deployment. Infor provides packaging options for back office and industry-specific front office functionality, as well as add-on solutions to address public sector needs.
Financial management and procurement
- Financials and project accounting
- Cash and treasury management
- AP invoice automation
- Procurement and contract supplier order management
- Mobile applications and Smart Office
Human resources and payroll
- Global HR
- Human Resource Management
- Employee and manager self service
- Mobile employee and Smart Office
Community development and regulation
- Community development and regulation (CDR) and CDR Mobile
- Customer relationship management
- Call center
- Dynamic portal solutions
Community development – Pathway (Australia/New Zealand only)
- Customer services
- Property and revenue management
- Regulatory management
- Workforce and Learning Management
- Infor Hansen add on
- Staff and patron modules
- Collection and digital asset management
- Reporting and analytics
- Infor Hansen Asset Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Infor Hansen Utility Billing
- Talent Management
- d/EPM: Planning & Budgeting
- d/EPM: Controls & Risk Monitoring
- Student Activity
- GovCloud options for Defense and Intelligence Communities
Why cloud deployment powers government
Infor CloudSuite Public Sector is a highly secure and flexible cloud-based solution suite build specifically for government organizations.
Shorter response times to requests for services by empowering citizens and contractors.
Enjoy the reliability and scalability of best-practice protocols for application, network, physical, and operational security.
Reduce dependence on expensive servers and hardware while shifting technology resources to focus on service delivery.
Tools to engage citizens in government designed to increase access and targeted outcomes.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per user, per month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Administration Services: Receive 20 days of remote service for five categories: applications, system and data, best practices, reports, and branding.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
Get the details on specific features and capabilities.
- DEMO: CloudSuite Public Sector
- WHITE PAPER: Meeting the Needs of Government Now and in the Future
- VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite Public Sector from customers’ perspectives
- WHITE PAPER: Aberdeen Report: Replace or Upgrade ERP in the Cloud to Improve Service and Remove Obstacles
- VIDEO: Infor CloudSuite Public Sector
Explore the Infor cloud
See our full offering of complete industry suites and point solutions in the cloud, Infor CloudSuite customer success stories, and more.Learn more ›