Join industry leaders from AIAG and Aberdeen for a high-definition interactive broadcast on the future challenges and opportunities in automotive Wednesday, July 23 at 11 a.m. EDT.
With new vehicle volumes at all-time highs, auto manufacturers are working at a turbocharged pace to meet customer demands while dealing with skilled labor shortages, supply chain bottlenecks and other global challenges. At the same time, OEMs are shifting R&D down the supply chain, creating new requirements for all suppliers.
At this live industry event, 'The Future of Automotive: A 20/20 View of 2020,' get answers to these questions and ask your own during the Q&A:
- What will new OEM and supplier relationships and supply chain complexities mean for your business?
- How can you use approaches such as cloud deployment and social business collaboration to drive efficiencies and profitability in this new environment?
- What will the next five years bring to this ever-changing industry?
- Kevin Prouty, VP research & group director, Aberdeen Group
- Jeff Rheingans, senior director, Infor Product Management
- J. Scot Sharland, executive director, AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group)