Join a one-hour expert panel discussion July 22 to learn what's behind the new optimism in manufacturing and how you can capitalize with the latest approaches, tools and technologies.
The manufacturing sector is in transition. Companies face unprecedented operational pressures to shorten product development lifecycles, increase productivity, along with organizational pressures to collaborate and innovate. How can you meet all these demands?
Get answers to these questions:
- Is the new optimism in manufacturing fact based? What's the outlook?
- How are escalating customer expectations affecting operations?
- How do I foster innovation and collaborate in new workforce cultures?
- What's the best way to introduce new efficiencies and improve productivity?
- How can IT solutions such as cloud deployment make my organization more agile?
What: High-definition broadcast, "A 20/20 Look at Global Manufacturing Growth-New customer demands, opportunities, and solutions supporting the new production paradigm"
When: 11 a.m. EDT Tuesday, July 22
Kevin Prouty, VP Research and Group Director, Aberdeen Group
Brian Raymond, Director, Technology and Domestic Economic Policy, National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
Nicole Russo, President, Microboard Processing Inc.
Rebekah Kiefer, Consulting Director, Infor
Follow the conversation around industrial manufacturing innovations on Twitter @InforMfg using the hashtag #2020growth.