Infor will host a half-day federal summit Tuesday, March 24, at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to share innovations for managing complex government agencies. Learn how federal agencies can use technology to lower costs and better serve their employees and citizens.
- Sk ills gap: The growing public sector skills gap - and what you can do to close it
- Cloud: The pros and cons of migrating to the Cloud - and why more and more agencies are making the switch for security and cost savings
- Interoperability: The quest for improved patient outcomes and interoperability within the Federal Healthcare environment
- Controls: Proven strategies to enhance internal controls and ensure the safety and maintenance of critical government assets, infrastructure, and property
- Efficiency: How to spend less time on transaction processing - and more on aligning Federal objectives to agency strategy and results
- Charles Phillips, Infor CEO
- Teresa Carlson, Vice President, Amazon Worldwide Public Sector Web Services
- Rishi Sood, Managing VP, Gartner
- Theresa Payton, former White House CIO and cybersecurity authority
- Kevin Curry, Senior Vice President, Infor Public Sector
- Wayne Bobby, Vice President, Infor Federal Sales
The Arcanum Group is sponsoring the event.
Infor Federal partners - such as BAE, and Northrup Grumman - will be featured in the Partner Showcase and throughout the event.