Dynamic keynote speakers and some exciting cloud news from Infor await attendees at TUG Connects, the annual conference for Infor Distribution users in Washington DC on May 4-7.
TUG Connects 2015 is hosted by TheUserGroup (TUG), an independent nonprofit association of Infor Distribution product users.
More than 600 members of the Infor Distribution community are set to attend what TUG says will be "four straight days of breakouts, roundtables and keynotes featuring industry experts, like-minded ERP users and Infor personnel co-presenting case studies, technology trends and product demos, all for the purpose of engaging, networking, data sharing, and information gathering so users can go home fully engaged and re-energized with problem-solving solutions, best practices, a bevy of new contacts and knowledge, and maybe a new gadget or service provider or two."
General Sessions and Keynotes
Tuesday, May 5
- Special guest Infor CEO Charles Phillips
- Dirk Beveridge, author of "Innovate! How Successful Distributors Lead Change in Disruptive Times"
Wednesday, May 6
- Matt Breslin, Infor SVP Platform Technologies
- Theresa Payton, former White House CIO and cyber security expert
Thursday, May 7
- Michael E. Uhl, IBM VP Global Infor Alliance
- Laura Stack, author of "Execution is the Strategy: How Leaders Achieve Maximum Results in Minimum Time"
Other can't miss sessions include:
- What is Infor's Vision for Wholesale Distribution? Join Kelly Squizzero, Infor industry and solution strategy director, at 4 p.m. Tuesday, May 5.
- Principals' Roundtable: An Open Discussion with Infor Executives is open to all distribution executives at 8 a.m. Wednesday, May 6.
- Review the Scope of the First Cloud Release of SX.e with Catherine Henn, Infor Product Management director, at 4 p.m. Wednesday.
Get all the details on TUG Connects 2015.
Join the Tweet-a-thon: Infor Distribution is sponsoring a tweet-for-a-chance-to-win-a-prize. Tweet a message or photo and include: #InforatTUG and @TUGconnects. Share something new you've learned or something funny, clever, or helpful. Winners will be contacted via Twitter.