FARNBOROUGH - Feb 13, 2014
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced it will hold its annual EMEA Partner Conference at the Meliá Barcelona Sarrià, in Barcelona, Spain on March 11 and 12, 2014. Infor executives, including CEO Charles Phillips and Executive Vice President of Global Product Development Soma Somasundaram, and the Infor Partner Network (IPN) leadership team will connect with more than 300 attendees to deliver first-hand updates on the latest innovations including Infor 10x, Infor Ming.le and Infor ION, enhancements to the IPN, achievements and award winners in fiscal year 2013, and goals for fiscal year 2014.
Key topics for this year's EMEA conference include:
- Evolution of the IPN - New investments Infor has made in the program and what to look forward to in the future.
- Infor 10x, the latest enterprise release - The role of EMEA partners in the Infor 10x landscape and how it will open doors for new customers.
- Cloud, a hybrid approach - How Infor is differentiating itself in the market and the importance of partners in promoting Infor's cloud initiative.
- Micro-vertical strategy - Launch of Infor's micro-vertical-focused partner program that allows partners to build industry-specific product extensions using Infor Mongoose.
- Content syndication - Availability of a content syndication platform that helps partners maintain current marketing materials to facilitate consistency across the Infor brand.
- Implementation Accelerators - How recently released accelerators for industries such as food & beverage and equipment will help enable partners to enter new markets confidently.
- Partner Recognition - Infor regional vice presidents for the channel will recognise new partners and honour the standout EMEA partners of the year.
"The EMEA Partner Conference gives us an opportunity to interact with partners across EMEA to not only discuss how we're building out the Infor Partner Network, but to gain their feedback on how we can continue to enhance our relationships and utilise them for strategic advancement," said Jeff Abbott, SVP, global alliances, channels, telesales and field marketing, Infor. "Attendees will learn about how we're helping partners connect faster, market faster, and sell faster through our ongoing investment in partner initiatives."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Register now for Infor EMEA Partner Summit 2014
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers