NEW YORK - Aug 15, 2016
Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced the winners of the 2016 Americas Partner Summit Awards. The awards recognize Infor partners that have shown excellence throughout the past fiscal year. Award winners are determined by factors such as levels of service, growth year over year, levels of new business, revenues, and fiscal year performance.
Winners of this year's awards are:
- Avaap won the FY16 Partner of the Year Award, FY16 Net New Business Award, and FY16 Cloud Partner Award
- Advoco won the FY16 Top YOY Growth Award and FY16 Breakout Partner Award
- Bails & Associates won the FY16 Services Partner of the Year Award
- Central Data won the FY16 Distribution Partner of the Year Award
- Meritus won the FY16 Infor CRM Partner of the Year Award
- Synergy Resources won the FY16 Manufacturing Partner of the Year Award
- The Copley Consulting Group won the FY16 Channel Partner of the Year Award
- Decision Resources, Inc. won the FY16 President's Award
- VBS | Visual Business Solutions won the FY16 President's Award
- Cimatic de Mexico won the FY16 LATAM Partner of the Year Award
- Visual Knowledge Centro America won the FY16 LATAM Most Net New Business Award
- Cerca Technology won the FY16 LATAM Excellence in Execution Award
The Americas Partner Summit was held in New York City on July 13 and 14, in conjunction with Inforum 2016. The Summit provides Infor Partners the opportunity to hear from executive leaders about how the company works to deliver solutions at the speed of innovation and continues to help drive momentum and growth for partners.
"The Infor Partner Network experienced a great FY16 of continued innovation and growth. To show our appreciation and recognize excellence in our partners every year, we host The Americas Partner Summit Awards," said Jeff Abbott, senior vice president, global channel business unit, Infor. "All of our partners do fantastic work; the winning partner organizations are a select few that have consistently gone above and beyond. We want to thank all of our partners for their continued efforts in making the Infor Partner Network as notable as it is."
Keep Current on Infor:
Infor builds beautiful business applications with last mile functionality and scientific insights for select industries delivered as a cloud service. With 14,000 employees and customers in more than 200 countries and territories, Infor automates critical processes for industries including healthcare, manufacturing, fashion, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, and public sector. Infor software helps eliminate the need for costly customization through embedded deep industry domain expertise. Headquartered in New York City, Infor is also home to one of the largest creative agencies in Manhattan, Hook & Loop, focused on delivering a user experience that is fun and engaging. Infor deploys its cloud applications primarily on the Amazon Web Services cloud and open source platforms. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 18 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 8 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 20 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 19 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 18 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 19 of the top 20 global banks
- 10 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands