NEW YORK - Apr 27, 2015
Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced general availability of Infor Advanced Scheduling (AS) version 11. This latest release of Infor AS provides a major leap forward in product functionality. Infor AS version 11 includes key enhancements to help planners collaborate efficiently and evaluate production schedule performance using real time decision support metrics. The results are easier deployment of schedules and improved collaboration between various teams, ensuring that schedules align with key business objectives.
Infor Advanced Scheduling is a constraint-based scheduling solution providing components that are aimed at addressing the unique scheduling challenges for process manufacturers managing variables such as the capacity of tanks, vessels and lines as well as the flow between them. This latest version adds collaborative scheduling, quick search and filter functionality and a user-friendly dashboard for managing schedule performance.
Key Enhancements for Infor Advanced Scheduling:
- Collaborative Scheduling - The collaborative scheduling process allows planners to coordinate with other planners schedule production.
- Schedule Performance Dashboard - The new-look schedule performance dashboard allows users to evaluate the efficiency of schedule performance through cost, duration and event-based metrics. This dashboard features color-coded order violations to help highlight exceptions and provide stakeholders with the critical scheduling information that is needed to make stronger production decisions. Planners are able to drive continuous improvement and manage or solve conflicts using a simple click to ensure that the schedules align with key business objectives.
- Quick Search and Filter Functionality - The new quick search and filter capabilities allow planners to search the entire schedule using keywords. This refined search functionality provides a more efficient way for planners to locate the required production and make adjustments with improved visibility and accuracy.
"Infor Advanced Scheduling is designed to achieve tight synchronization of all operations across the production lines, helping process manufacturers overcome scheduling challenges by shortening planning time and decreasing production stoppages. This solution delivers a more accurate and efficient production schedule, which streamlines the overall production process," said John Bermudez, vice president, Product Management, Infor. "Infor is committed to expanding the overall value of the supply chain product suite and strives to providing customers with the right tools for the right value."
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands