NEW YORK - Apr 23, 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Ace Hardware has successfully implemented Total Rewards, a module of Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery. Through this application, employees at Ace Hardware's Corporate Headquarters and 14 distribution centers now have consolidated access to information such as benefits packages, profit sharing plans and salary increases from any location.
- Ace Hardware originally selected the module because of its ease-of-use and Infor's proven expertise in Human Capital Management.
- Ace Hardware employees previously used multiple portals to view information on benefits. Infor Total Rewards now presents data on everything from incentive plans to healthcare options in a more user-friendly format so employees are aware of the overall compensation they receive.
- The module provides employees with enhanced understanding, clarity and insight into retirement savings so they can make better, more informed decisions about how to utilize their earnings.
- Infor Total Rewards allows the human resources department to present complete packages to prospects when hiring new employees. These overviews outline each part of their offer in addition to base salary in an organized way, helping Ace Hardware to be more competitive when seeking top talent.
- Managers can use Infor Total Rewards during merit or salary reviews to outline compensation employees receive in addition to their base salary, promoting greater understanding by painting a complete picture of their earnings.
- Because Infor Total Rewards is built with flexible dynamic coding, Ace Hardware can more easily make changes to compensation and benefits, as well as customize the module to display particular data sets on an individual user basis.
Ace Hardware Quote
"One of Ace Hardware's key goals is to take care of our employees. Providing clear visibility into their income is an important component in achieving this objective, which is why we selected Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery," said Jimmy Alexander, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Ace Foundation and Communications for Ace Hardware Corporation. "Total Rewards delivers this visibility from any location and brings a new level of clarity to the ways in which we compensate our employees beyond their regular paychecks."
"Providing access to an employee's total rewards package in a centralized location helps to not only reduce the administrative burden on a human resources department, but also supports a strategy to motivate, engage and retain employees," said Lori Jefferis, global product manager, Human Capital Management, Infor. "Companies like Ace Hardware can more effectively demonstrate the complete value proposition of the employee-employer contract using Infor HCM modules like Total Rewards."
About Ace Hardware
For nearly 90 years, Ace Hardware has been known as the helpful hardware store in thousands of neighborhoods across America, providing customers with a more personal kind of helpful. With more than 4,600 hardware stores locally owned and operated across the globe, Ace is the largest hardware cooperative in the industry. Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., Ace and its subsidiaries currently operate 14 distribution centers in the U.S and also have distribution capabilities in Shanghai, China; Panama City, Panama; and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Its retailers' stores are located in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and approximately 60 countries. For more information on Ace, visit www.acehardware.com.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers