NEW YORK - Jan 21, 2014
Infor, a leading provider of application software serving more than 70,000 customers in over 200 countries and territories, and Automation Consultants, Infor's Middle East and North African partner for emergency services, will join together at the Middle East Navigator 2014 Conference to launch the Arabic version of Infor EnRoute. The conference is dedicated to public safety and emergency response services across the region and is being held on January 21-23 at the Renaissance Doha City Center.
- Infor and Automation Consultants will unveil for the first time the new Arabic version of Infor EnRoute - a computer-aided dispatch (CAD), which features mapping, mobile data computing, and automatic vehicle location capabilities for emergency services:
- The application provides anywhere, anytime access to critical information, promoting better decisions while out in the field.
- Infor EnRoute provides a consistent, automated method for information collection. Infor EnRoute also allows users to store data in one unified system, facilitating improved call processing efficiency.
- Infor EnRoute facilitates collective access to information across multiple public services including law enforcement, fire and EMS for faster response to emergency services that not only helps reduce costs but promotes greater visibility into emergency response processes.
"The pace of change and the increase in citizen expectations is unprecedented, and this places an enormous strain on public safety services," said Rami Khoury, Public Sector Manager for the Middle East and North Africa, Infor. "We are confident that by partnering with Automation Consultants, we will be able to meet the growing demand for top quality emergency and safety public services throughout the Middle East and North Africa. Infor EnRoute helps streamline the handling of service calls by providing the necessary tools to integrate all steps in our response process, enabling greater accuracy, efficiency and speed of response for better citizen service across the region."
Automation Consultants Quote
"Automation Consultants is a long-standing technology partner to the public sector in the Arab world," said Mahmoud El Dessouky, Executive Chairman, Automation Consultants. "We are excited to bring a highly reputable technology pioneer such as Infor, together with its Arabic-focused applications, to the Middle East public sector markets. Together we will meet the rising demand to deliver excellence for advanced emergency and safety systems throughout the Middle East and North Africa."
About Automation Consultants
Automation Consultants, established in 1985 and operating from the vibrant city of Cairo in Egypt, is a cloud-based IT services and software products provider, serving both the public and private sectors for decades. Automation consultants has successfully completed more than 400 contract assignments to date, providing a wide scale of IT services and software products such as Library Management, Retail, Manufacturing, Utilities, Human Resources Management, Document Imaging and Workflow Management, Fleet Management, and Decision Support Systems that have been successfully provided and supported in many private, public and governmental organizations and companies in Egypt and the Middle East. Check what you can get out of the cloud on www.automationconsultants.com.eg.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers