NEW YORK - Sep 16, 2014
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced Infor CloudSuiteTM Business, an easy to use, ready-to-run enterprise resource planning (ERP) cloud platform that provides streamlined back-office management and deep visibility into business facets, from financials, reporting, and human resources to supply chain, project, sales, and customer relationship management. Built on Infor's cloud offering, available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), this new application delivers a complete, scalable, global enterprise-wide management suite for midsize companies.
"Strategic decision-making is essential for any business. Next-generation companies thrive when agility and visibility combine with global operations capabilities and analytics that maximize all portions of the balance sheet," said Stephan Scholl, president of Infor. "Infor CloudSuite Business combines the flexible, secure, and reliable infrastructure of Infor's cloud technology with robust business management functionality that allows companies to see the impact of business transactions in real-time, as well as the trends that may affect the business tomorrow."
Infor CloudSuite Business is designed to help companies:
- Support growth - strong and flexible financial management tools enable companies and multi-site subsidiaries of global enterprises to consolidate financial data to reduce costs and improve the accuracy of forecasts
- Improve bottom-line performance - self-service planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting tools capture critical analysis needed to support strategic decisions and meet local and regulatory reporting requirements for management, investors and auditors
- Use real-time analytics - world-class business analytics and complete financial performance data, available on mobile devices, give management in-context business intelligence to build a stronger company
- Utilize resources better - comprehensive visibility and operational control help automate procurement, strategically manage supplier relationships, and closely monitor spending to lower company costs
- Empower workforce productivity - unified human resource management spans human capital and connects to various transactional and operational systems, allowing for more strategic hiring, standardized onboarding and training, and programs to maximize employee output
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget - integrated project management tools automate workflow, increase efficiency, improve teamwork, encourage the exchange of information, and promote customer satisfaction
- Create stronger customer relationships - robust customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities provide an actionable 360-degree view of clients for enhanced marketing and powerful, easy-to-use portals to build enduring, profitable affiliations
Infor also announced a swap-out program for NetSuite customers that want to take advantage of the financial, HR, purchase management, inventory management, and sales and CRM capabilities of Infor CloudSuite Business. For a limited time, Infor will offer pricing incentives to NetSuite customers who wish to migrate to Infor CloudSuite Business, including a waiver of subscription fees until the customer is live on the application. Interested NetSuite customers should contact an Infor representative to learn more about the swap-out program, including applicable terms and conditions.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.