NEW YORK - Jul 10, 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced DAB Group, a global leader in motor-driven water pumps, has gone-live on Infor LN in seven countries. The implementation, which spans four continents and was completed in 11 months, includes Infor ION, Infor BI, and the Infor Workspace user experience.
Infor LN provides a single instance of ERP to support DAB's multi-country, multi-currency, and multi-language needs. DAB has gone-live on Infor LN, ION, and Infor BI at its headquarters in Italy and at its operations in the United States, China, Germany, Spain, Hungary, and South Africa.
"Though our parent company runs another ERP, DAB group chose Infor because they could provide us with greater manufacturing and sales functionality, a faster implementation, and lower total cost of ownership," said Enrico Pana, Group IT Manager, DAB group. "Implementing an ERP that manages the complexities of multi-national make-to-order manufacturing in under a year is remarkable; speed is not just marketing, it is something real with Infor."
The Infor suite implemented at DAB includes:
- Infor LN - a uniquely powerful ERP solution for complex manufacturing, optimized for distributed global operations and equipped with the tools to improve operational performance in manufacturing plants, across the supply chain, and throughout aftermarket service;
- Infor ION - a purpose-built middleware solution that provides a simple but powerful and scalable framework, helping eliminate operational silos, improve exception management, and achieve greater end-to-end efficiency;
- Infor BI - a comprehensive business intelligence platform with unique capabilities for budgeting, planning and consolidation, which helps power better decisions and improved business processes with meaningful information and actionable insight; and
- Infor Workspace - a unified user experience that supports single sign-on, common navigation, and a common look and feel across various Infor products, creating a more satisfying, easier to use software experience that helps users make better and faster decisions.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers