NEW YORK - Jun 01, 2015
Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced that Dunlop Aircraft Tyres, the world's only specialist aircraft tire manufacturer and retreader, has selected Infor Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Replacing a legacy system, Infor CRM is expected to drive greater visibility, consistency and accuracy in the company's sales and CRM programs, as well as enhanced reporting capabilities to sustain rapid growth. Integrated with Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline), Dunlop's existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application, the solution will initially be deployed for 33 users globally.
- With sustained and rapid international growth which recently saw the launch of its first retreading facility in the Americas, Dunlop Aircraft Tyres needed to replace its legacy systems in order to establish a robust, scalable sales platform and drive best practice.
- In order to maximize revenue opportunities, Dunlop required a system which would enhance visibility, rigor and consistency across its global sales and CRM functions, and allow access to timely and accurate information on prospects and customers.
- Dunlop selected Infor CRM following a review of Infor, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce. Infor CRM was selected on the basis of an established working relationship and complete confidence in Infor solutions, as well as the specific capabilities of Infor CRM.
- Integrated fully with Infor CloudSuite Industrial, Infor CRM will be used to support market segmentation and forge greater alignment with the customer service team, providing historical data and production data from which to maximize customer service and boost customer satisfaction.
"As an OEM to the aircraft industry, communications with customers and prospects involve a high degree of personalization," comments Stuart Hawker, Marketing Manager, Dunlop Aircraft Tyres. "Through our deployment of Infor CRM we have complete confidence that we'll be leading the way in best practice across our sales and CRM activities, utilizing an accurate and consistent set of data in a timely and user friendly manner to make better decisions and inform future strategy."
"One of the big trends in 2015 is to combine instinct with data in order to successfully win business, manage customer relationships and boost revenue opportunities," comments Stewart Applbaum, senior vice president and general manager, Infor Customer and Marketing Management. "Infor CRM facilitates a complete picture of the customer lifecycle and harnesses insight from which to apply greater focus and enhance communications, allowing this powerful combination to be realized."
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.