NEW YORK - Jul 22, 2015
Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced strong results for its fiscal 2015. Software license fees and subscriptions revenue increased 12 percent, with SaaS revenue up more than 60 percent in fiscal 2015, compared to the same period last year1. SaaS bookings increased more than 300 percent as more than 45 million users now access Infor applications in the cloud in 96 different countries.
"The growth Infor is experiencing marks an inflection point for the company, where the heavy investments we've made in cloud software that meets unique industry needs with an elegant user experience are paying dividends," said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. "Infor is well-positioned to accelerate growth as more companies eschew the monolithic era of legacy software vendors in favor of flexible, secure cloud applications with the last-mile functionality they need without the costly customization they don't."
During fiscal 2015, Infor added approximately 2,900 new customers, including approximately 500 competitive wins against legacy vendors SAP and Oracle. New customers and go-lives in the year include Wyndham Hotels, Ferrari, San Francisco Municipal Transport Agency, Hershey Entertainment and Resorts, Boskalis, EBSCO, Legacy Health, Best Western International, Kaman Industrial Technologies, and Wagner equipment (CAT).
Infor also focused on upgrading its large install base through an expanded ecosystem of system integrators, including new agreements with HCL Technologies and Ciber; the company continued momentum with its UpgradeX program and successfully completed upgrades at customers including San Antonio Water System, and Kansas City Water Services. Infor added 97 new channel partners to the Infor Partner Network, and saw channel revenue increase 18 percent.
Other highlights for the year include:
- Record attendance of more than 7,000 at Inforum, Infor's annual user conference, held in September in New Orleans
- Announcement of Infor Xi, the company's next major enterprise release featuring multi-tenancy, open source, mobile-first design, and built-in data science
- Continued delivery of Infor CloudSuiteTM industry suites, with suites available for Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Distribution, Equipment, Facilities Management, Fashion, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial Manufacturing, and Public Sector
- Introduction of Infor CloudSuite Business, a robust general ERP solution providing integrated financials, HR, and CRM capabilities to mid-market companies as well as an attractive swap-out program for NetSuite customers who wish to migrate to CloudSuite Business
- Launch of the Infor Education Alliances Program, a learning and collaboration program to power next-generation leaders and businesses, with initial members including Brandeis, The City University of New York (CUNY), The University of Texas at Arlington, The University of Texas at Austin, and the New York Urban League
- Creation of Infor Dynamic Science Labs, a new internal organization based in Cambridge, Mass. focused on infusing machine-learning and big data analytics into Infor applications, making them faster, smarter, more scalable and elegant
1 With the change in our fiscal year end from May 31 to April 30 effective for fiscal 2015, our results for fiscal 2015 reflect the 11-month transition period from June 1, 2014 through April 30, 2015. The revenue and bookings increases reflected above relate to the 11-month transition period of fiscal 2015 and the comparable unaudited 11-month period from June 1, 2013 through April 30, 2014, as recast for fiscal 2014. For additional detail, see our Transition Report on Form 10-KT filed with the SEC on June 26, 2015.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 18 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 15 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This press release contains forward-looking statements that state Infor's intentions, beliefs, expectations, or predictions for the future. Forward-looking statements often include use of the future tense with words such as "will," "may," "intends," "anticipates," "expects" and similar conditional or forward-looking words and phrases. These forward-looking statements are neither promises nor guarantees, but are only predictions and may differ materially from actual future events or results. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Infor undertakes no obligation to update or revise the information contained herein.
Important factors that could cause a material difference between these forward-looking statements and actual events include, among other things: our ability to increase revenues from new license sales and retain existing customers; whether we are able to complete and deliver products and services within required time frames and budgets to meet increasingly competitive customer demands and performance guaranties; risks inherent in fluctuating international currency exchange rates in light of our global operations and the unpredictable effect of geopolitical world and local events; our ability to manage expenses effectively and maintain profitability; our ability to achieve revenue from products and services that are under development; the competitive environment in which we operate and resulting pricing pressures; and whether the anticipated effects and results of our new product offerings and successful product implementation will be realized. These and other potential risks and uncertainties that relate to Infor and its business and operations are summarized in more detail from time to time in our filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Please refer to Infor's most recent quarterly and annual reports available through the website maintained by the SEC at www.sec.gov for more information on the risk factors that could cause actual results to differ.