NEW YORK - Apr 13, 2015
Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced that significant investments are being made in the Infor Cloverleaf Suite, including early development of key capabilities to support the healthcare industry's HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Draft Interoperability Standard. The Infor Cloverleaf Suite is a leading clinical integration and information exchange solution that creates a sustainable foundation for healthcare organizations to proactively manage, coordinate and share data across the care continuum. It was just named the Top Complex Data, Multi-Organizational Heath Information Exchange Vendor solution by Black Book Market Research LLC.
115 customers have joined the Infor Cloverleaf family or seen success with Infor Cloverleaf this past year, including Glens Falls Hospital, Crouse Hospital, Anthelio Healthcare, WellSpan, University Medical Center of El Paso, St. Luke's Hospital, Sentara Healthcare, Polaris Health Directions, and Watershed Health.
As the interaction between computer systems becomes more important in helping organizations achieve the Triple Aim of improving patient satisfaction, population health and reducing costs, Infor has plans to enhance the Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite to support the emerging HL7 standard FHIR. Currently, the Infor Cloverleaf Web Services and Direct Adapter can be configured to support FHIR pilots and proof of concepts, and not only support web services but also the direct protocol, the IHE protocols and early implementations of the FHIR standard. Infor Cloverleaf is a market leading, enterprise-caliber integration engine that facilitates the movement of highly secure data through disparate systems within and outside the healthcare enterprise, and will help transition the healthcare industry to adopt this new interoperability standard, and operate in a more modern, data-driven environment.
In addition, investments for upcoming functionality include the general availability of the next generation of Infor Cloverleaf 6.1.1 which will offer:
- Enhanced speed to delivery through an interactive translation debugger that allows users to create, maintain and debug translations with an integrated and intuitive user interface.
- Quick, real-time message retrieval via Smart Search for Message Archives, an intuitive, HL7-aware search tool that enables users to find and act upon archived messages faster than ever before including support for search on field path and field alias (e.g. "Patient Name").
- Greater flexibility with support for DICOM protocols and transactions, allowing users to connect multiple endpoints to a single modality.
- Better version control as configuration objects in Infor Cloverleaf will be managed with a version control system, enabling multi-developer environments with functionality including check-in, check-out, comments, and ability to roll back to previous versions. An administrative interface allows a manager to easily view the history and status of configuration objects.
- Improved reporting with a database that will be able to automatically populate alert details for reporting and trending statistics purposes. Database technology allows the data to be consumed by industry standard visualization and reporting tools - making reporting more efficient.
"We're fully aware of the challenges our customers and the healthcare industry as a whole are facing in terms of achieving an interoperable Health IT infrastructure. This is due to the deficiency of EHR interoperability, lack of standardization, poor interoperability between medical devices and clinical systems, and the overall inability to share a patients' electronic health information across organizational, vendor and geographic boundaries," said Barry P. Chaiken, M.D., chief medical information officer, Healthcare, Infor. "We're investing in Infor Cloverleaf in order to address these issues, and pushing to ensure health information is sufficiently standardized to allow for interoperability, so clinical and health data can be exchanged beyond groups of health care providers who subscribe to specific services or organizations, and to solve major challenges such as providing more effective care and informing and accelerating scientific research."
For more information please visit: www.infor.com/solutions/cloverleaf/.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.