NEW YORK - Jul 29, 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Hebeler Corporation has successfully upgraded to the latest version of Infor SyteLine. Hebeler, a provider of engineering and fabrication services in the U.S. and Canadian markets, elected to upgrade Infor SyteLine as they see the commitment Infor is making in both technology and industry-specific functionality, helping manufacturers improve business efficiency by managing everything from production and inventory to financials and customer relationships.
- With enhanced functionality for materials management, workflows and reporting, Hebeler now employs Infor SyteLine to manage more daily processes, allowing the company to eliminate multiple third-party systems.
- Users have quicker, easier access to consolidated information within Infor SyteLine. This reduces the need for comparisons between multiple databases, helping to speed daily processes and increase visibility into operations so Hebeler can make better, more informed business decisions.
- Hebeler now uses Infor SyteLine Field Service to manage all field service work, from quoting and purchasing to monitoring the completion of jobs. These applications provide real-time insight into the field, allowing the company to holistically analyze variables to select the most economic course of action.
- Infor SyteLine automates reporting by consolidating data across multiple departments and exporting directly to Microsoft Excel, enabling Hebeler to generate financial and performance reports quickly and efficiently.
"When deciding whether to upgrade Infor SyteLine or switch to a different system, the look and feel of Infor's user interface was the determining factor. It truly stood out from the competition," said Angela Snyder, team leader, Hebeler Corporation. "SyteLine has now become much more of a communication tool than before because we've been able to eliminate data silos, making it easier for users to collaborate because all employees access the same set of information."
"Infor helps companies like Hebeler achieve operational excellence by providing effective, flexible technology to drive innovation and reduce costs," said Mark Humphlett, director of industry and product marketing, ERP, Infor. "By focusing on the overall user experience, not just the functionality, Infor delivers manufacturing solutions that get the job done and present information in a way that's geared for employee consumption."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Industrial Manufacturing - www.infor.com/industries/manufacturing/
- Watch the Infor SyteLine demo - www.infor.com/company/solutiondemos/solutiondemos-erp/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About Hebeler Corporation
Hebeler Corporation provides engineering and fabrication services to deliver packaged solutions from concept to deployment. Hebeler works closely with customers in a variety of industries to deliver projects such as fuel forwarding, lube oil and hydraulic systems. For more information, visit www.hebeler.com.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers