NEW YORK - Dec 12, 2012
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that the State of South Dakota has implemented Infor Talent Management to accompany its existing Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management system and manage all aspects of human resources. Recently recognized as a leader in Human Capital and Human Resource Management by Nucleus Research, Infor HCM enabled South Dakota to virtually eliminate paper processing for faster, more efficient employee hiring and improved data tracking and management.
- Faster Screening, More Efficient Hiring - Infor Talent Management enabled South Dakota to replace manual processes with automated electronic approvals. Decision makers are now able to review and categorize applications electronically for a significantly faster, more efficient hiring process.
- Track and Manage Candidates - The Talent Acquisition module provides South Dakota with a means to track and catalogue past job applicants. Hiring managers can now review resumes submitted for past positions, making it easier to track, screen and hire appropriate candidates.
- Maximize HR Resources - Automated processes ensure that less time is spent on manual data entry, allowing internal resources to be reallocated to an area of greater need.
State of South Dakota Quote
"Hiring managers used to wait an entire week after a job posting closed to receive a packet of resumes before they could begin reviewing applicants," said Colin Keeler, director, Financial Systems, South Dakota Bureau of Finance and Management. "Infor Talent Management allows managers to view and sort resumes as soon as they're submitted online, which enables greater efficiency for the hiring process."
Nucleus Research Quote
"Infor is a leader in human capital management because its solutions deliver the functionality to manage all aspects of human resources, which will enable South Dakota to expand its use of the system in the future to include key areas like performance and learning," said Gabriel Gheorghiu, Principal Analyst, Nucleus Research. "Infor HCM is built on a solid ION platform and is a very good option for organizations looking to easily configure solutions, streamline the HR function and reap a quick return on investment."
"Infor HCM is a unique, unified platform that enables a comprehensive view of an organization's HR processes and data," said Amy Ihlen, industry strategy director, Human Capital Management, Infor. "Whether it's a government agency or a large manufacturing company, our solutions help to automate and simplify everything from employee onboarding to delivering HR services, so users spend less time entering and searching for information and more time focused on achieving long term strategic goals."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Human Capital Management - www.infor.com/solutions/hcm/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About South Dakota
The State of South Dakota ranks 16th in size among the 50 states and encompasses 77,123 square miles. It is home to Mount Rushmore, Harney Peak, and the Black Hills National Forest. For more information on visiting South Dakota, go to www.travelsd.com/.
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.