NEW YORK - May 16, 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced it has completed the acquisition of TDCI, Inc. The acquisition, initially announced April 23, brings leading product configuration management for manufacturers and distributors of customizable products and services into the Infor product portfolio. The expanded capabilities will help companies capture the knowledge of their product experts in easily maintained product models, guide users through selection of the product, features, options, and dimensions that best fit their needs, and generate a wide range of configuration-specific outputs, including images, models, and documents.
The TDCI Product Configuration Management solution includes:
- TDCI Product Configurator - Provides product or other configuration services to a variety of applications including ERP, CRM, and sales solutions.
- TDCI Sales Portal - Provides a web portal for sales people and trading partners to quote and order configured and non-configured products.
- TDCI Flex Suite for the generation of 2D drawings, 3D models, photo-realistic images, and dynamic documents.
TDCI products are already integrated with many leading Infor ERP applications, including Infor LN, Infor SyteLine, Infor XA, and Infor Distribution SX.e. Infor expects to integrate capabilities from TDCI with additional Infor ERP products. The transaction also includes TDCI's MAC-PAC XE, an ERP system for discrete manufacturers.
Financial terms of the proposed transaction are not being disclosed.
TDCI's product configuration management solutions enable manufacturers to transform the buying experience for their customers. The creation of compelling web experiences, quotations, and accurate orders with dynamic bills of materials and routings greatly streamline the marketing to manufacturing processes. This helps manufacturers increase revenues, reduce costs, and differentiate their brands in the marketplace. To learn more about TDCI, please visit www.tdci.com.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers