NEW YORK - Jun 12, 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the release of Infor Automotive Exchange version 11.0 and Infor Supplier Exchange version 11.3, products that deliver embedded industry-required collaboration throughout the entire automotive supplier value chain. Infor Automotive Exchange provides automotive suppliers connectivity with their OEM and up-tier customers and Infor Supplier Exchange provides connectivity with their downstream supply chain. Each product utilizes the newly unveiled Infor 10x technology platform to integrate with state-of-the-art manufacturing solutions such as Infor LN, to create an automotive industry solution suite which provides unprecedented connectivity, capabilities and user experience.
- Infor Automotive Exchange works with enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions such as Infor LN to create more fluid information and process flow, enabling best practices and versatile communication between manufacturers and their customers. The latest version provides contemporary, rules-based electronic data interchange (EDI) to extend the ERP and streamline the Order to Cash process.
- Infor Automotive Exchange maintains compliance between the customer's EDI and the shipping rules that are packaged within trading partner business requirements. Preconfigured business rules and trading partner formats provide ready-to-run solutions that help suppliers meet OEM requirements without custom coding or in-house design.
- Infor Supplier Exchange is a web-based solution that streamlines two-way collaboration for procurement, performance metrics and billing information between manufacturers and their suppliers. By integrating with the existing ERP, Infor Supplier Exchange mitigates risks and enables lean inventory procurement policies to help drive down costs and increase customer responsiveness. Suppliers that need to address industry requirements such as MMOG/LE can now hit the ground running.
- Both solutions are integrated with Infor ION, Infor's purpose-built integration solution built on industry standards. Infor Automotive Exchange and Infor Supplier Exchange are available to customers globally.
ARC Advisory Group Quote
"The Infor10 industry suite not only addresses the needs and challenges of the manufacturers in this sector, but we believe it is the only end-to-end solution set available for this manufacturing sector today," said Dick Slansky, ARC Advisory Group.
"The current state of the automotive industry requires that suppliers deliver faster to their customers and with increasingly complex products which positively impact their customer's value chain," said Warren Smith, director of global automotive market strategy Infor. "The latest iterations of Infor Automotive Exchange and Infor Supplier Exchange provide a significant competitive advantage through connectivity to the existing ERP while also providing a simplistic yet unified front for connecting suppliers with their customers."
- Infor Automotive
- Infor 10X technology platform
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.