NEW YORK - Jan 31, 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced Western Municipal Water District has implemented Infor Public Sector Suite. Utilizing the Asset Management, Work Management, Inventory and Geographic Information System (GIS) modules, the Riverside, Calif., water agency is leveraging the solution to enhance data capture and analysis to help them identify potential savings, reduce costs and increase asset efficiency.
- Infor Public Sector provides real-time visibility into assets and enables automated maintenance tracking and scheduling, helping clients save time and improve efficiency by replacing paper-based processes.
- The solution will integrate with existing systems to provide in-depth analysis functionality. Western Municipal Water District will have the ability to easily pull consolidated data for decision-making, ultimately improving their workforce planning and long-term asset management.
- Infor Public Sector Suite helps organizations maintain a preventative maintenance program to prolong asset lifespans through routinely scheduled upkeep. This serves to reduce costs through decreasing the frequency of asset replacement.
- The user-friendly interface contains dashboards and the GIS module, which helps employees locate assets that require attention. The solution also enables detailed tracking of daily operations and routine maintenance.
Western Municipal Water District Quote
"Prior to our implementation of Infor Public Sector, we didn't have the technology to regulate workforce or asset management and most of our processes were paper-driven," said Greg Duecker, director of Administration and Information Technology, Western Municipal Water District. "Now, we can automatically capture and utilize our data to optimize workforce and asset performance, helping us save both time and money for our ratepayers through greater operations visibility."
"The Infor Public Sector Suite is unique because it provides industry-specific capabilities right out of the box, without the need for additional modifications," said Kevin Curry, SVP, Public Sector, Infor. "Our Public Sector solutions provide a consolidated snapshot of processes to enable improved decision making and help public organizations run more efficiently."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Public Sector Customers - www.infor.com/company/customers/publicsector/
- Infor Public Sector Brochure - www.infor.com/content/brochures/public-sector.pdf/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About Western Municipal Water District
Western Municipal Water District is located in Riverside, Calif., and supplies water on both a wholesale and a retail basis to a region stretching 527-square miles in western Riverside County with a population of more than 900,000 people. For more information, visit www.wmwd.com.
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.