NEW YORK - Aug 06, 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that the Hotel Westminster, a luxury hotel situated on the center of the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, has selected Infor EzRMS to manage the property's revenue management function. The Hotel Westminster is an existing Infor customer for property management (PMS), and the cloud-functionality of the Infor EzRMS application is expected to help the Hotel Westminster drive faster turnover and higher profit margins and increase revenue to achieve a speedy return on investment. Additionally, Hotel Westminster will reduce manual processes across the property through additional Infor EzRMS modules - Ez-QUOTE, Ez-COMPETE and Channel Manager interface.
Infor EzRMS is a powerful integrated solution that helps maximize the revenue potential of a property, while offering a centralized management and control interface. In addition, the rapid deployment process equips hotels with the proper tools to increase efficiency and optimize profit margins. The Infor EzRMS Ez-QUOTE module will provide Hotel Westminster quantified recommendations for the acceptance of ad-hoc and/or repetitive group requests and the Infor EzRMS Ez-COMPETE module will enable an automated, comprehensive, competitive insight into pricing behavior throughout online channels. Used in conjunction and integrated with the Infor EzRMS core module, Ez-COMPETE will allow Hotel Westminster to control and price inventory intelligently within distribution channels.
- An existing Infor customer, Westminster chose to expand their relationship with Infor because of the company's expertise in the hospitality industry and dependable support staff. In addition, Infor was able to provide a full suite of products for the hospitability industry that address a variety of needs affecting guest service and retention.
- The Property Management System (PMS) and Channel Manager interface directly uploads recommendations from Infor EzRMS into Hotel Westminster's distribution systems, which helps eliminate redundancies and increases time savings for the hotel's reservations teams. Specifically, the technology allows them to access rates more easily and quote pricing to potential customers faster without having to consult manual pricing documentation.
- The Infor EzRMS core module provides Westminster with the tools necessary to understand market demand and customer behavior in order to react quickly to changing market conditions and manage the hotel more efficiently.
- Hotel Westminster will also benefit from an increased amount of data available through the Infor EzRMS database which includes revenues, historical no-shows and occupancies, walk-ins, length of stay and guest per room information, and market segment figures. Staff now has an in-depth view of both historical and current demands in order to make informed, real-time decisions.
Hotel Westminster Quote
"Infor has always been able to understand that at the center of our successful operation is our guests, and as a technology partner their solutions have honed in on what really matters to organizations operating in our industry - from revenue management to personalizing the guest experience," said Evelyne Azzari, general manager, Hotel Westminster. "With one successful installation already complete, we're looking forward to reaping the benefits that Infor EzRMS will deliver such as streamlining our previously scattered, timeworn revenue management function. We trust Infor, and now we can trust our data, too."
"Infor understands the challenges our customers in the hospitality industry face, and can be a true partner to them, providing them with a suite of applications designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of the hospitality industry," said Stewart Applbaum, SVP and general manager, Hospitality, Infor. "Our recent acquisition of EasyRMS further solidifies our commitment to provide them with a comprehensive application suite by adding strong revenue management capabilities to functionality for front office, reservations, housekeeping, engineering, event management, sales and marketing and talent management."
About Hotel Westminster
The 4-star Hotel Westminster is located at the center of the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, facing the sea, just a short walk away from the city center and its luxurious boutiques, the Cours Saleya and the small, quaint streets of Nice's old town.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers