NEW YORK - Sep 30, 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced an enhanced version of Infor Expense Management (XM), which features a new and intuitive user interface. The latest release of Infor XM, version 8.3, delivers functionality aimed at allowing customers to proactively take control and manage travel expenses, payments, and time-tracking activities. Infor XM automates the entire expense reporting cycle from report creation to approval and reimbursement.
Infor XM 8.3 offers:
- Updated User Interface - The new, sleek user interface in Infor XM 8.3 developed by Hook & Loop, Infor's in-house digital design agency, enables customers to work how they live, and automatically displays necessary information in real-time.
- Native mobile applications - Users can now take the Infor XM application with them on the go via certain mobile devices. These applications make it fast and easy to create, manage, and approve both time and expense reports from virtually anywhere. They are built to allow users a simpler way to capture and upload receipts to the system, to speed reimbursements and enhance visibility into mission-critical data.
- Travel & Expense Budget Control - Infor XM 8.3 allows organizations to set budgets for projects and cost centers, and tracks up-to-the-minute information based on what a company has actually spent, allowing users to stay within budget and administrators to proactively control costs on the flexible software platform.
- Enhanced Import/Export Functionality - Users can keep track of timesheets even when they are not connected to the internet. The updates to Infor XM allow customers to easily keep track of information using the offline Excel template, which they can upload directly to Infor Expense Management once they are back online. From there, the system will automatically create an electronic timesheet or expense claim.
- Configurable Print and Email Templates - Infor XM 8.3 allows users to configure the style, layout, and display of time, expense, travel, and payment request data. Users can create special forms for specific business units using the powerful System Administrative Tool and make adjustments as business changes.
"Smart organizations know that successfully managing employee-initiated expenses - which can account for a surprisingly large percentage of total corporate spending - is critical to the health of their business," said Elliot Golden, product manager, Infor. "Infor XM, with its new design and functionality, makes this mundane process quick and easy, and users can quickly increase the effectiveness of employee-initiated expenditure and revenue processes."
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.