NEW YORK - Feb 26, 2016
Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), version 11.2, to streamline asset management throughout the enterprise. The latest iteration delivers significant enhancements to many of the core industry functionalities such as, Key Management, Case/Incident Management, Asset Reservations, Contractor Service Portals and Workspace Management. Building upon the latest cloud-enabled offering, Infor EAM 11.2 will provide greater functionality for industries such as facility management, hospitality, transit, fleet/facilities management and manufacturing.
- Case Management - The new Case Management feature allows users to log accidents, emissions, operator notes, shift notes, and other records without requiring a work order. This establishes an audit log of the case or incident, which allows the user to create workflow tasks or follow up work orders that are related to the existing case. This capability makes it easier than ever to audit an event such as an accident by ensuring that all associated documentation is readily accessible.
- Key Management - This feature provides users with the ability to track keys, and associate them with locks, assets, employees and key rings. When keys are lost, Infor EAM provides the detail information for creating new keys.
- Asset Reservations - The new Asset Reservations is designed to allow users to request and reserve virtually any asset that has capacity over time, such as vehicles, cranes, conference rooms, and equipment of all varieties. This enhancement also allows users to reserve contract equipment as well. With Infor EAM 11.2 all asset reservations can be directly linked to work orders and projects, making them easy to track and manage.
- New Contractor Service Portal - This module allows users to establish a secure access point for contractors, allowing them to send and receive updates on activities and work orders. Contractors can then provide estimates, notes, and other details as required as well as update costs and status. This improves efficiency and reduces overall time to work completion. Infor EAM also provides automatic contractor work order assignment based on geography and type of work.
- Cohesive Workspace Management - The Workspace Management capability allows users to define, assign and track employee workspaces and furnishings. This allows organizations to plan and execute moves involving multiple employees with greater efficiency. Workspace management is integrated with call center operations, key management, locks, equipment and employee management. This capability improves space management move planning and execution as well as move efficiency.
- Consolidated Call Center - The latest version of Infor EAM includes an updated call center that has been revised to improve capabilities and efficiencies. A Service Delivery Matrix can now be established to immediately issue work orders to specific contractors upon identification of location and type of request. This feature reduces time to completion by eliminating phone calls and reducing paperwork.
"Infor EAM 11.2 provides needed functionality for all industries and enables faster, more effective maintenance services," said Mike Stone, product manager, Infor EAM. "Further, it provides capabilities to track and record incidents with workflow tasks and follow up work orders."
Infor builds beautiful business applications with last mile functionality and scientific insights for select industries delivered as a cloud service. With 13,000 employees and customers in more than 200 countries and territories, Infor automates critical processes for industries including healthcare, manufacturing, fashion, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, and public sector. Infor software helps eliminate the need for costly customization through embedded deep industry domain expertise. Headquartered in New York City, Infor is also home to one of the largest creative agencies in Manhattan, Hook & Loop, focused on delivering a user experience that is fun and engaging. Infor deploys its cloud applications primarily on the Amazon Web Services cloud and open source platforms. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 18 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 15 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.