NEW YORK - Sep 06, 2016
Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced that it will host an investor conference call to discuss Q1 fiscal year 2017 results for current holders of Infor securities and other interested parties on Friday, September 9, at 10 a.m. Eastern time. Materials and dial-in details will be available at http://www.infor.com/company/infor-investors-relations/ after 8 a.m. Eastern time Friday, September 9.
Infor builds beautiful business applications with last mile functionality and scientific insights for select industries delivered as a cloud service. With 15,000 employees and customers in more than 200 countries and territories, Infor automates critical processes for industries including healthcare, manufacturing, fashion, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, and public sector. Infor software helps eliminate the need for costly customization through embedded deep industry domain expertise. Headquartered in New York City, Infor is also home to one of the largest creative agencies in Manhattan, Hook & Loop, focused on delivering a user experience that is fun and engaging. Infor deploys its cloud applications primarily on the Amazon Web Services cloud and open source platforms. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 18 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 8 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 20 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 19 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 18 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 19 of the top 20 global banks
- 10 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands