Get a first glimpse at the new features in
Infor EAM 11.3
View a sneak peek webinar recording highlighting the next evolution of enterprise asset management with the new release of Infor EAM v11.3.
The latest edition includes new capabilities as well the updates that were introduced in Infor EAM v11.2.1 for customers in the Infor Cloud environment only, but are now available for everyone.
View the event to see greater functionality available for customers in all industries as well as specific new capabilities for organizations in the transit industry.
The webinar will cover:
- Nonconformity tracking – New feature allows you to identify, track, and assess the risk of nonconforming issues. Use case management, workflow tasks, and work orders to log and audit related activities plus leverage the new Nonconformity and Condition Score Matrix screens to track anomalies and development over time.
- Expanded equipment ranking – Helps you streamline the difficult task of uniformly ranking equipment using simple surveys, ranking algorithms, and ranking logic.
- Dark UI scheme – The updated user interface provides a higher contrast display that makes screens and menus easier to read, especially in industrial settings.
- OpenCAD add-on module – Access and mark up CAD drawings within Infor EAM, calculate floor space using industry standards, and integrate digital asset information in Infor EAM with CAD drawings.
- Infor EAM Mobile for transit agencies – Access powerful Infor EAM functionality on mobile devices in disconnected mode, developed on the iOS platform for the iPad form factor.
Complete the short form to view the sneak peek of Infor EAM v11.3 instantly.