On-demand webinar: discover how M3 Ad Hoc Reporting can help you perform better
For Infor M3 customers
With the Infor M3 Ad Hoc Reporting solution, integrated with M3 data and M3 scheduler, you can now easily create your own reports, reduce the total cost of ownership of your M3 solution, rapidly respond to changing reporting requirements and reduce dependence on third party analytic tools.
Using ERP M3 you already build reports with fixed selections and columns, however modifications are only possible with Streamserve and/or java expertise. These reports were state of the art 15 years ago, but not anymore.
Here are some key user benefits you will gain with M3 Ad Hoc Reporting:
- Creation of operational reports and listings direct from M3 application database allowing users to simulate, using WYSIWYG, report designs before runtime.
- Simple Report creation, matching your business needs (Query mode).
- Compliance with security access and roles definition. M3 Ad Hoc Reporting uses standard M3 security features to ensure that user only access authorized data.
- M3 Ad Hoc Reporting uses a standard XML file. Users can then choose the best tool for them (Excel, StreamServe, Crystal Report…).
- Ease of use: it allows non-technical users to create reports.
- Increased productivity, time saving: ad hoc report is integrated to M3 Scheduler. Executes and distributes reports periodically.
- Ease of implementation (M3 Business Engine module): no new hardware needed.
Please complete the form to view the on-demand webinar.