Preventing Wage and Hour Issues In The Unionized Work Environment
This webinar, led by Rodney Harrison and Timothy Garnett, Shareholders with Ogletree Deakins, a leading Labor & Employment law firm, covers timekeeping topics in the unionized setting including:
- what records of time worked are required;
- how precise these time records must be;
- rounding issues;
- the roll of time capture in off-the-clock cases;
- the duty to bargain over changes to time keeping polices including the use of devices; and
- the practical problem of changing timekeeping practices that might run afoul of the FLSA in the face of a collective bargaining agreement.
Please complete the form to access the recorded webcast.