Improve emergency preparedness and communications with asset management solutions
Your public safety agency must always be prepared for disaster—whether big or small. You need to have updated inventories of your fleet, equipment, supplies, and on-call emergency contractors so you’re not wondering what you have on hand. You need to make decisions and communicate quickly when time is critical.
View this on-demand webcast to learn how your public safety agency can be more prepared for disaster with Infor EAM.
This flexible, affordable solution can help:
- Deliver logistics data to support your emergency operations center.
- Track work requests for prioritization both of emergency operations and follow-up debris removal, cleanup, and repairs.
- Collect detailed documentation for FEMA aid and/or insurance claims.
- Keep your agency’s radio systems in a high state of readiness.
- Track who is assigned what equipment at all times.
Complete the form to the right to download the on-demand webcast.