Announcing Infor Advanced Scheduling 5.5
Perform more intuitive planning while reducing production costs with Infor Advanced Scheduling 5.5
View this webinar, hosted by Shaun Phillips (Infor Supply Chain Planning product manager) for an overview of the major enhancements and new functionalities in Infor Advanced Scheduling 5.5, available in April.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Infor Advanced Scheduling allows you to:
- Reduce time to plan through a more intuitive planning experience, including intelligent signaling for tank duration violations, magnetic batches, and inventory simulations.
- Reduce production interruptions due to unforeseen cleaning-in-progress (CIP), as a result of advanced CIP management functionalities.
- Schedule small batches faster and more efficiently.
- Calculate non-productive time and costs based on production attributes, resulting in a more efficient throughput.
- Reduce cost of production by minimizing high-cost non-productive events.
- Schedule production faster and more efficiently by controlling specific production activities.
View this webinar to learn more about Infor Advanced Scheduling 5.5 and find out how this latest version provides you with a more intuitive scheduling experience, and helps you optimize the production scheduling even more, while minimizing production costs.
Simply register on the right to view the webinar.