MVP Health Care and Infor’s Journey to HCM Success
Please join Infor for our in-person Executive Roundtable where we will be hosting executives from a variety of industries to explore best practices, case studies, and technology trends in 2017 and beyond. We invite executives to come together and share their experiences, knowledge and collaborate with other leaders in the industry.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
12:00 – 1:30 PM ET
Infor Headquarters | 3rd Floor | Ellington Conference Room
641 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY
Please join us for an executive roundtable with Kim Speck, Director – Talent Acquisition/HR Systems, MVP Health Care, as she shares why they selected Infor’s Global HR, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management and Goal Management solution:
- Gain insight on how MVP Health Care and Infor built a joint HCM business case, tied to their business objectives to deliver talent ROI.
- How MVP Health Care engaged executives to sponsor the project; a pivotal role for project success.
- How they developed a ‘valued-base’ HR Technology Roadmap for now and the future.
- Learn HCM best practices, modern implementation strategies, and lessons learned.
- How selecting the right implementation partner with industry and technology expertise can provide the governance needed to ensure a smooth implementation.
We’re excited to share this customer’s journey and success using Infor Solutions. Please join us for this unique experience.
Meet the speaker:
Kim Speck, MVP Health Care
Kim leads Talent Acquisition and HR technologies (including Infor Solutions) at MVP Health Care, a $3 Billion regional, non-profit health benefits company. During her tenure at MVP Health Care, Kim has played a leadership role in HR to see through the successful growth of the organization which has quintupled in revenue, membership and employees.
- Kim has worked to develop business cases, influence the strategic direction and ensure executive sponsorship of key initiatives. She has helped shape how the HR Technology investments align with the corporate strategy and support core business objectives of MVP Health Care.
- Leading an RFP for the Infor implementation, Kim evaluated various vendors to select Bails and Associates as an implementation partner based upon their system and business knowledge to ensure a successful implementation. Kim provided consultative leadership to the organization to ensure their goals were achieved throughout the project.
- Kim has a Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management and Marketing from the University of Vermont.
Complete the form to register for the event.