Manage assets, compliance, reliability data, and uptime — all with one solution.
What it is
Oil & gas companies face daunting challenges:
- New technologies elevate concerns about employee and environmental safety.
- The industry is asset- and energy-intensive, leaving it vulnerable to unplanned downtime and spiraling costs.
- The government's expanding role raises the specter of new taxes and regulations.
Whether operating in the upstream, midstream, or downstream sectors, you need to achieve compliance, increase safety, and reduce costs. Infor for Oil & Gas is a feature-rich solution designed to help you manage assets better, improve reliability, and achieve a higher return on infrastructure.
- Start Center: The personalized, role-based heart of the solution provides a single, reliable source of information drawn from across your organization, and delivers metrics such as Management of Change (MOC) steps awaiting approval, safety work orders, and rig downtime — helping you make better decisions, faster.
- Work Orders: Users have direct access to key information on the work order such as status, priority, tasks, and relevant documents. Technicians get a comprehensive checklist that collects both qualitative and quantitative data to ensure thorough completion of each work order.
- Mobile: Right from their mobile devices, technicians can view asset attributes and history, and record their activities as they work, resulting in better service, improved accuracy, and more efficient asset and work management.
- MOC: Leveraging Infor's collaboration and workflow capabilities, your organization gains a simplified, automated process for approvals — complete with notifications and escalation features — that can be done through not only traditional channels but also via mobile devices. The payoff? Improved communication between departments and across your organization, and a significant reduction in the time it takes to approve MOCs.
What it does
As today's oil and gas companies face increasing complexity, risk, and volatility, they must become faster and more agile in order to survive and evolve.
Infor for Oil & Gas is built specifically for your industry. Easy to install, implement, and use, this feature-rich, configurable solution allows you to:
- Avoid costly downtime and stop failures before they occur with condition monitoring.
- Maintain compliance with Infor EAM's support for industry standards such as PAS 55, ISO 14224, ISO 55000, and EPA requirements for greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reporting.
- Efficiently manage your linear, point, and component-based assets from cradle to grave.
- Support Management of Change (MOC) and other requirements with an audit-grade platform.
- Eliminate downtime of critical assets to ensure production output.
"Infor for Oil & Gas helps our company comply with federal regulations by ensuring qualified personnel are performing our maintenance tasks at the proper intervals."
What it means
Your competitive advantage starts by partnering with a technology company that understands your business. Infor has 25 years of experience helping oil and gas companies develop safe, compliant, cost-effective, and adaptable asset infrastructures.
With Infor for Oil & Gas, you will:
- Decrease capital expenditures by extending the lifecycle of expensive assets.
- Execute required maintenance plans on a data-driven, efficiency monitored schedule.
- Reduce vulnerability to risk by enforcing compliance with government regulations and MOC procedures.
- Achieve a higher return on your infrastructure by leveraging warranties, averting potential failures, and reducing energy consumption.
- Keep your production humming with better insight, maintenance, and compliance processes that eliminate unplanned downtime.
Infor for Oil & Gas demo
Learn how Infor for Oil & Gas increases asset reliability, enforces compliance and Management of Change (MOC) processes, eliminates downtime, and promotes operational excellence.
View the demo