Industrial ManufacturingOptimal plant efficiency
Solutions for the new paradigm
Get visibility across your global supply chain and system-wide transparency for all key stakeholders with Infor’s manufacturing solutions—purpose built, comprehensive, designed to support multiple manufacturing strategies (ETO, MTO, CTO), and trusted by over 25,000 manufacturers worldwide.
Manufacturing expertise: Differentiate your brand and build customer loyalty with continually evolving technology that helps you turn trends like the Internet of Things and mass customization into a competitive advantage.
Micro-vertical functionality: Get solutions built specifically for your unique needs, from minimizing scrap to maintaining spare parts.
Consumer-inspired user experience: Increase efficiency and attract new talent with a consumer-inspired user experience that’s been designed to mirror personal technology.
Explore more resources for Industrial Manufacturing
Take a visual look at the features in Infor Industrial Manufacturing.
ResourcesExplore more ›
Specialized by vertical
One-size-fits-all doesn’t apply to software for manufacturers. You need solutions tailored to your distinct processes. Infor provides vertical solutions with specialized functionality built in—so you won’t have to make modifications.
- Metal fabrication Metal fabrication
- Plastics fabrication Plastics fabrication
- Medical devices Medical devices
- Furniture and fixtures Furniture and fixtures
- Lumber and wood Lumber and wood
- Printing, publishing, and packaging Printing, publishing, and packaging
- Stone, clay, glass, and concrete Stone, clay, glass, and concrete
- Primary metals Primary metals
Thin margins are forcing metal fabricators to reduce costs and control waste. Infor solutions help you meet these goals, plus achieve greater efficiency and visibility throughout your organization.Learn more ›
- Collaborate with partners, customers, and colleagues with ease.
- Manage the complete supply chain and better control inventory levels.
- Streamline MTO processes to ensure as-promised delivery to customers.
By implementing Infor SyteLIne, Metcam was able to reduce inventory by 50%.
Plastic fabrication requires attention to detail beyond the basics. Issues like availability of raw resources and asset utilization are critical to providing customers with orders on-time and as-promised. Infor helps you manage these issues, plus the quoting, scheduling, inventory management, and shipping of fabricated products and components.Learn more ›
- Obtain complete visibility into processes throughout your plant.
- Understand your costs, so you can provide customers with accurate project quotes.
- Track customer orders through production cycles, so you can provide accurate updates on status.
Brentwood Industries upgraded its SyteLine implementation and reduced the cost of manufacturing labor from 8.6% to 4.8%, while boosting margins by 2%.
Manufacturers of medical devices face unique challenges concerning quality control, regulatory compliance, and reporting mandates. Infor solutions, purpose built for the industry, help you manage these critical issues, plus monitor your complete supply chain and collaborate with engineering partners and high tech fabricators worldwide.Learn more ›
- Gain capabilities for lot/serial traceability, electronic signatures, device history record (DHR), device master record (DMR).
- Benefit from Quality Management that GMP standards and can manage CAPA processes.
- Take advantage of Operational Validation Scripts, including Technical Installation Validation (TIV) and Operation and Process Qualifications (OPQ).
BioNX is a customer of our partner Copley, discussing the genesis of their business the manufacturing of bio prothesis.
Customer demands for product customizations are driving manufacturers of furniture and fixtures to leverage MTO and ETO processes, as well as product configuration and guided selling. Infor solutions help you manage these challenges with ease and efficiency—helping you increase profit margins and customer loyalty.Learn more ›
- Manage ETO, MTO, and highly configured products with greater ease.
- Track product work cycles throughout the operation with complete visibility.
- Analyze costs and labor to better understand obstacles to profits and provide customers with more accurate quoting.
- Track trends and formulate predictions for inventory requirements.
By implementing Infor SyteLine, Herman Miller was able to reduce US inventory by $1.2 million in two years, tripled their production capabilities, and enhanced their JIT (Just-In-Time) supply chain.
Effectively manage and streamline purchasing, inventory, and quality control with Infor solutions for lumber and wood. You can manage resources with careful attention to quality and costs and be certain you have the raw materials needed to meet customer orders.Learn more ›
- Manage resources with careful attention to quality and pricing.
- Gain complete visibility into the production cycle, from design to inventory and customer shipments.
- Streamline processes throughout the order-to-cash cycle for greater efficiency and profitability.
Quaker Windows & Doors continues steady sales growth with Infor Configure Price Quote tools
Optimize process like collating, drilling, laminating, and coating with Infor solutions tailored-made for the printing, publishing, and packaging industry. From analyzing the costs of paper dimensions, ink, and consumables to optimizing equipment usage, Infor is committed to meeting your unique industry needs.Learn more ›
- Track the use of resources for detailed analysis of costs and more accurate quoting.
- Manage and schedule the use of equipment, such as presses, to eliminate idle machines.
- Optimize processes and material usage.
Controlling costs is a critical concern for organizations in the stone, clay, glass and concrete industry, as they face low margins and pressures from customers to maintain prices. You can effectively manage the end-to-end process, while also streamlining operations and increasing efficiency, with Infor.Learn more ›
- Control expenses and cut waste to improve margins, while meeting customer expectations for low costs.
- Optimize the use of heavy machinery and equipment assets to prevent idle machines.
- Track and schedule preventive maintenance of critical assets to prevent unplanned down time.
Using a portfolio of Infor solutions, Preferred Sands made dramatic improvements in inventory, order entry, invoicing, shipping, requisitioning, and accounting reconciliation efficiency.
Manufacturers of primary metals face extreme challenges due to volatile pricing of raw materials, market demand, and global competition. With Infor solutions, you can easily control costs and effectively manage your entire operation, from procurement to inventory management and business analytics.
- Ensure proper stock levels with complete supply chain visibility.
- Track throughput of plant processes and work flows for better efficiency and workforce productivity.
- Analyze financial data to identify growth opportunities and predict profit potential.
Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial Manufacturing is designed for mid-sized manufacturers and fabricators looking for advanced, purpose-built manufacturing capabilities—plus all the advantages of cloud deployment.Learn more ›
- Industry-rich functionality
- Speedier implementation
- Continuous upgrades, managed by Infor
- Outsourced maintenance and support
- Exceptional reliability, world-class security
Enterprise-size manufacturers can trust Infor LN to manage their complete end-to-end manufacturing operations, from financials to product lifecycle management and after-market service.Learn more ›
- End-to-end solution with real-time visibility and strategic insights
- Deep manufacturing functionality with a focus on shop floor activities and project management
- Functionality to manage the complexity of ETO and MTO processes with ease
- Available on-premise or in the cloud
Purpose-built for manufacturing, Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SytyLine) is a highly flexible, comprehensive solution that helps manufacturers manage their financials, analytics, and shop floor operations with greater efficiency and ease-of-use. This solution is available in the cloud or on-premise.Learn more ›
- Easy to use reporting, workbenches, and ability to track role-based KPIs
- Industry packs for Process, Printing and Publishing, Auto, Metal Fab, and Molding
- Functionality to track and manage warranties, service agreements, and after-market service
GT Nexus, the world's largest cloud-based global commerce platform, integrates directly with the order management system of companies and transmits order information to their suppliers, freight carriers, and logistics providers.Learn more ›
- Designed specifically for multi-enterprise collaboration and commerce in the cloud
- Integrates directly with the order management system of brand owners and transmits order information to their suppliers, freight carriers, and logistics providers
- Transmits an order and subsequent changes from the brand owners to the contractor
Delivers guided quoting and selling of configured products for manufacturers and distributors of custom productsLearn more ›
Improve asset performance, increase service life, and cut costs with Enterprise Asset Management.Learn more ›
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V
Boskalis, a Netherlands-based company, provides services relating to the construction and maintenance of maritime fleets. Boskalis turned to Infor to eliminate numerous disparate systems and provide one reliable system to standardize and manage their worldwide, multimillion-dollar projects.
"The technology we have to deal with is becoming more complex. The decision to build knowledge in our own team or to extract it from Infor, which offers all specializations together as a service, was simple. We are moving away from the principle to do everything by ourselves, in-house, so our team can focus more on maximizing the business value for its own organization."
Rien Krijger, ICT director, Boskalis
Harsco Rail expands global reach
Harsco is a diversified, worldwide company serving industries fundamental to global economic progress and infrastructure development. The three divisions include Harsco Metals & Minerals, Harsco Rail, and Harsco Industrial. Harsco was using a heavily modified ERP system, but needed to needed to provide a new environment for a joint venture in China in less than 120 days. Harsco turned to Infor CloudSuite solutions. The China environment was live in 60 days. Harsco’s expansion went on to include a division in German and Italy, all within months.
“We were able to achieve the goal of bringing an international site up and running well under budget and on-time, thanks to cloud deployment. We are also benefitting from the expert operational knowledge and industry best practices that are built into the standard solution.”
Abraham Kurian, Divisional Information Officer, Harsco
Preferred Sands controls costs
Preferred Sands is the number one frac sand producer in Canada and one of the top three producers in the US. The company produces up to 400,000 tons a month, from 6 mines and 5 sand processing plants. Download the Customer Innovation study to learn how Infor solutions helped Preferred Sands reduce costs and speed reconciliations.
Explore topics in Industrial Manufacturing
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to bring an economic impact in the trillions, according to industry leaders. Billions of connected devices and machines will give manufacturers new insights on consumer preferences, product performance, and the condition of internal assets, supply chain logistics, and consumer goods. Learn more about the potential, the estimated impact, and what you can do now to make sure you aren’t left behind when the IoT ship launches.
- Gartner report: Four best practices to manage the strategic vision of IoT
- LNS explains how to leverage the Internet of Things to make the customer the center of everything.
- Experts from Infor and LNS Research discuss building an IoT strategy that puts the customer in the center of everything.
- Getting started on your IoT journey
- Survey results: Get an overview of how your peers have responded to Infor’s survey ion IoT adoption.
Waves of innovation have turned into a tsunami. Disruptive IT forces are converging with operational innovations, and the intensity of the transformation is staggering. Manufacturers are discovering they need to keep up or risk obsolescence. IT solutions provide the ticket to the future. Learn how to prepare.
Transformative trends in manufacturing extend to the shop floor, where speed, automation, and collaborative problem solving reach critical proportions. The new normal is faster, wiser, and leaner. Tech-savvy manufacturers can rely on streamlined systems and integrated IT tools to help achieve new heights of performance. But, pay attention—the bar is continuously rising.