Two incredible days. One amazing event.
Inforum London 2014 offers a diverse array of product sessions, including product launches, focused networking opportunities, and—new this year—scheduled education sessions on day two, specially designed for a selection of Infor solutions. Learn more about the types of products and sessions on offer at Inforum London here. View a snap shot of the event or a detailed agenda below.
Day one offers an eye-opening look at the innovations changing the world of business software. You will learn how purpose-built, micro-vertical functionality, cloud deployment, social and mobile capabilities—and beautiful user experience design—can help you work faster and smarter. Strategy and product sessions plus time spent in The Hub throughout the day will enable you to connect with product experts, the Infor leadership team, and your peers.
Day two features hands-on product education sessions specially designed for a selection of Infor solutions—LN, LX, M3, SunSystems, System21, SyteLine and XA. The option of a second day provides users and administrators of these Infor applications with the opportunity to attend education sessions where product experts will provide you with the chance to deep-dive into existing products, experiment with the latest innovative technologies, and gain the knowledge you need in order to maximise your software investment.
Once you've registered you can start building your own personalised agenda and networking with delegates via the interactive ConnexMe app!
Day 1Tuesday 11 November
- 08:45 - 09:30Registration
- 09:30 - 11:30Opening General Session
- 11:30 - 12:20Coffee, networking & speed sessions
- 12:20 - 13:20Infor Xtra; Industry Sessions
- 13:20 - 15:00Lunch, networking & speed sessions
- 15:00 - 16:00Product Sessions-track 1
- 16:00 - 16:50Coffee, networking & speed sessions
- 16:50 - 17:50Product Sessions-track 2
Day 2Wednesday 12 November (for companies with EAM, LN, LX, M3, SunSystems, System21, SyteLine and XA products only)
- 08:30 - 09:00Registration
- 09:00 - 10:30Education Sessions by product
- 10:30 - 11:00Coffee & networking
- 11:00 - 12:30Education Sessions by product
- 12:30 - 13:30Lunch & networking
- 13:30 - 15:00Education Sessions by product
- 15:00 - 15:30Coffee & networking
- 15:30 - 16:30Education Sessions by product